Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

My original story about a group of kids and a unusal school. one of my old stories that i found that i'm slowly adding things on to. the violence and launge is very sparce.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro


* Introduction*



“ Come on!” commanded Yuka “ we have to keep moving”. Two twin girls were following Yuka and they starting to fall behind as Yuka was practically sprinting down the empty city street. Yuka's long brown hair flowed in the wind and her icy blue eyes flashed with vengeance.

“ Yuka, slow down,” whined May Min “ besides, why are we running? I though I was suppose to be the fast one, but right now your putting me to shame” May Min was one of the twins, she was running behind Yuka, with her sister by her side. For some reason, although they where twin sisters they looked like bi-polar images of each other.

“ Stop whining,” shot May Lin “ it's bad enough that they could be anywhere, beside you two can't fly so we have to go by foot” May Lin seemed to have a worried look on her face. The twins looked like bi-polar images because May Min has blue streaks in her black hair, but May Lin has red. Furthermore, May Min has calm soothing blue eyes, while May Lin has fierce fiery eyes.

“ Just stop bickering and hurry up,” Yuka seamed to be irritated about something “ I can't shake the feeling that they're very close…”

Suddenly a shadow that had no source appeared in front of the girls. A figure emerged from the shadow, and then it solidified. The person that emerged from the shadow had red eyes with pointed pupils, fangs, claws, and shoulder length hair that was darker than the night and flowed like a silent breeze. The person started to cast a spell, a sign started to form and it left dark, deep, purple streaks in the air.

“ Keep Sazuka from casting that spell!” yelled Yuka as she held out her hand. She opened her hand, a ball of magic formed in her palm, and then she quickly closed her hand. The ball of magic exploded in her hand. “Crystal Guardian!

“ What's this?” Sazuka had a smug look on his face, but a puzzled sound in his voice. Suddenly the ground started to shake as if there was a sudden earthquake, but Sazuka knew better. “ So this is your plan, not to bad little sis, but still not good enough.”

Sazuka jumped up into the night sky right before a flurry of ice pillars shot out from the ground beneath him. As Sazuka was still ascending from his powerful jump, a dozen of ice pillars shot out from the tall office buildings from his sides. Sazuka was able to dodge most of the pillars just by maneuvering in mid air. The sharp pillars scratched his cloak, but his body remained untouched.

“ That's all you got?” taunted Sazuka as he started his descend back to earth. “ You should really pay attend to your surroundings”

The girls took their eyes off of Sazuka and rested them upon the spell from earlier it was still there. The spell started to glow a bright purple as Sazuka started to chant something while he was descending.

“ No!” yelled Yuka “ stop that spell!”

May Min and May Lin joined one of there hands and they sent a blast of infused fire and water with the other, creating a energy blast that looked like a liquid, but was as radiant as fire. “ Ying Yang Blast!

“ Damn,” Sazuka landed on one of the ice pillars that protruded from the buildings and used it as cover. The pillar exploded in a flurry of shards, but when everything cleared, Sazuka was nowhere to be found.

`“ Where did he go?” the twins asked at the same time.

“ Not sure, but at least his spell dissipated,” said Yuka “ but he's still a threat as long as he's out there.”

Sazuka suddenly leaped out from his hiding place and sent a blast of dark energy at the girls. The girls had no time to dodge the blast and it scattered like rag dolls. Before the girls could even recover, Sazuka was getting ready for his next attack. He used the pillars as platforms and was jumping from one to another sending scattered shots of dark energy at them, until he came to the last one, then he rocketed himself downward.

“ Too easy,” Sazuka said to himself as he sent a huge blast of dark energy at the girls. The girls were swallowed by the attack. When the smoke cleared the girls where safe behind a shield of ice, the shield then grew spikes, and the spikes shot out in every direct. “Arctic Guard!

“ Ok, maybe not,” though Sazuka. His body was impaled with hundreds of ice needles. Sazuka lost control of his descend and he landed with a thump. As he struggled to his feet “ you're a fool little sister.”

His body started to slowly disappear. His body became transparent, and then his outline waved in and out of focus, then his whole body disappeared, as if the he was never there. His spell also faded away, for without a source, there cannot be a spell.

“ Yeah! We did it!” cheered the twins, as they pulled off one of their cheerleading moves for no reason in particular. “ All without having to use light magic!”

“ Yeah, but knowing my brother I don't think this is over,” said Yuka, she had a slightly worried expression and she was ready to cast one of her chilling spells if she had to. “ I have a feeling we fell into a trap.”

“ That's because you did,” said a voice from the shadows. Before the girls could react Sazuka's spell reappeared and activated, freezing the girls in place.

After the trap was sprung two kunia knives attached to some kind of rope lashed out and impaled the twins. The knives drew out and went back into the shadows. The twins started to disappear just like Sazuka did when he was impaled with the ice needles.

“ Great, it just had to be nighttime and I can't use light magic. Doesn't get any fairer than this,” Yuka started to weave a string of magic that freed her body so she could move again. She brought her hands together and forcefully opened her arms, her hands leaving a trail of magic in their wake. “Needle Storm!

From the trail of magic, an explosion of blue light evolved everything, and the roar of the explosion defied defeat, then it was silent.

When the light faded and the explosion die down the buildings where not longer buildings, but masses coated with so many needles you could not tell what they where. The road had also transformed into a deathbed of beautiful needles…

“ What? Where are there bodies…”

“ Nice light show,” said Tatzuba, he possessed the kunai knives, which where now in Yuka's back. His long silver hair was tied back, but it still managed to look as if a shadow was engulfing him. In addition, his pale gray eyes shimmered behind his hair with what little light there was.

“ Too bad it couldn't last,” snickered Rhyu, who appeared in front of Yuka through her shadow. At the same time he had manipulated Yuka's shadow so that it would turn into a large spike and impale her in the chest.

“ No, but how?…” the last thing that Yuka remembered seeing was Rhyu's short black hair and his sharp brown eye. And then she too faded into oblivion.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment