Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Itachi Uchiha

All right this is my first try for a couple based story i read a good one on deviantart.com . The couple is itachi and sakura so don't kill me ppl .

Chapter 2 - Itachi Uchiha

Chapter 2 - Itachi Uchiha
Sakura opened her eyes very slowly . They hurt so much from the pain. Her fingers all stuck out at diffent angles . Why did that bastered take me? She tried healing herself with charka , only more pain... She passed out.

As she woke again she felt more pain come back. The door opened without her knowing it. She opened her eyes and right in front of her was a man. He had a black ponytail and red eyes. The sharrigan? Impossiable only Kakashi , Sasuke and Itachi have it. She stared at the red eyes. " S-sasuke "?

"No " repilled the man.

"I-Itac-"he nodded. Sakura looked at him , let me go please. Don't kill me , don't kill me. He looked at her green eyes then back at her body , Kisame had broken her fingers and a few other things were freashy bleeding. He carefully removed the ropes holding her hands togther ...


------- Meanwhile in The village -----------------------------------------------

"Tsunda-sama , Tsunda-sama , sakura's gone missing".yelled Naruto .

" What?" she asked.

"Sakura-san has gone missing".yelled Naruto . Big slience in the office , Sasuke just entered .

" Sasuke when did you get back". asked Tsunda.

" When Sakura left. he said with difficulty. I killed orochimaru hokage-sama and i'm leaving this dam country. "

" No you know something Sasuke , sit now". said Tsunda. Sasuke didn't he walked out the door. Sasuke ran down to the main gates and walked out of them. Little did he know Deidara was watching him and he had taken Hinata...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura moved a little regetting it. " I'll be back later ok. " Itachi left and the door slammed shut. Sakura fell back asleep... A large yelp filled the air , Sakura was punched in the side. A shark dude was standing by her with a tray of food. " Itachi didn't tell me i had to help you . He left , a scream was heard outside the door. Itachi ran in , sakura shut her eyes. The footsteps stopped...


She looked by her side , itachi was near her. He put her onto his back and exited the cell. He brought her to a small room and set the food down on the bed. She tried eating but she couldn't grab the spoon. He helped her eat then he left... To tired to talk she fell asleep on the warm bed...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

narutofanatic945 on July 27, 2007, 7:09:47 AM

narutofanatic945 on
narutofanatic945AWSOME PLS WRITE MORE!

NightWing101 on June 20, 2007, 10:30:26 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I dont know maybe I deleted the email that said u put up a new chapter or maybe I read it and thought it meant another story. Anyway This is getting so GOOD!!!!!! *squeal* :)