Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Broken hearted

Arya is a ninja in her village without a life . She's was born in leaf village raised as a ninja there , but moved before she was put into a team . She lives now in the village hidden in the mist . Wating for a mircle to happen to save her ...

Chapter 1 - Broken hearted

Chapter 1 - Broken hearted
I apporched the village my haert beating fast . The ANBU had almost caught me and brought me home . Arya your bleeding someone shouted !!!!

Who said that ? "

You don't remember us arya ? " Termari gaara and kankuro jumped down from a tree .

Termari ! " She smiled , Lets get you to our village . " yea thats a good idea . "

Gaara how many ANBU blackouts are there ? "

Five kankuro stall them then return to the village . He nodded and vanished .

So Arya have you seen that boy yet ? " No i showed her the drawing this is the one i want to see . " She swallowed and looked at gaara , Gaara look at this drawing .


He looked at it and swallowed . Arya who is this ? "

I drew it . Its ... i went red .

Its alright you don't have to tell us said Gaara .

Wait is that a black rose around his neck ? "

Yea , i gave it to him .

The ANBU are gone . "

Thank you guys can you bring me to the hidden leave village ? "

Sure , we all headed to the village . As we reached the main gate i saw a black haired figure . I looked down at the drawing yup its him . He looked up and saw me .

Arya-chan is that you ? "

Yea it is sasuke-kun . The three i was travling with looked at me and grined . Will leave you with him bye arya . Bye . "


Arya i still have your rose . I hugged him i missed him so much . He blushed a little then he brought me into his village . A few people stared at us due to the fact sasuke was with me . He held me tighter against me , worring about my saftly .

We reached tsunda's office and walked into it . May she stay with me ?

Go ahead sasuke but i need to talk to her ".

Fine he said pissed off not wanting to leave me . "

Arya, you know your record is against you . "

Yes . "

"We found files that had info about you . Your data , and your crimal records . I swallowed , don't bring up itachi-san . You've helped us and orochimaru and uchiha itachi . I gulped again . According to your flies you where raped by itachi , she took a deep breath . "

" I didn't ask him to do it , he kidnapped me in my village when i was ten . I love his brother not him . " Tears formed and i fell on the floor ...



------------------------------ FlashBack ---------------------------------------




Mom i'm going outside . "

Ok Arya be back soon ". Arya sat on the grass thinking about sasuke uchiha . I hope he's ok she thought . I miss him so much . I felt a tap on my shoulder ...


W-who are you ? " The hooded figure picked up Arya , she kicked on him but had no effect . He brought he to a cave and sat with her ...




------------------------------- End flashback ----------------------------------



"Arya ! Arya !" I was shaking and sweating on the floor .


S-sasuke-kun ? " It was the hooded figure .


Arya get off of him ." Hai , i jumped off him and ran into sasuke's arms .

I'll be back Arya-chan just you wait . "

S-sasuke my body was shaking in fear . " "Don't speak lets go home Arya-chan " .

We got home and got dressed into our pajams and sat in the bed talking for a bit . Sasuke-kun do you still like me ? "

He bit his lip and said I could never forget the day we met . I had an urge to kiss him . I leaned forward insted of him leaning back , he went forward and there was an inch beween our lips . He pulled me closer and kissed me gentely. He planted a butterfly kiss on my ear then french kissed me for a while ...

I'll leave the end there for right now i got to eat bye .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment