Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sorrow and sadness

Arya is a ninja in her village without a life . She's was born in leaf village raised as a ninja there , but moved before she was put into a team . She lives now in the village hidden in the mist . Wating for a mircle to happen to save her ...

Chapter 2 - Sorrow and sadness

Chapter 2 - Sorrow and sadness
Sasuke had removed his shirt and snow had began to fall outside . That late already in the year . Sasuke looked outside and kissed me again before putting somthing on my wrist . He swallowed i'm sorry arya but this is the last kiss your'll get from me . "

Why sasuke-kun ? "

I'm leaving . "

"N-no i won't let you . So this is what they meant . " He sliped his shirt on and packed his things . He left , shoot i better follow . I followed him down by
to the way out of the village . He looked back at me i began singing :


Every night in my dreams
i see you i feel you
That is how i know you go on ...


Far across the distance and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on ....

Near far wherever you are i believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on ....

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go till were gone Love was when i loved you one true time i hold to in my life we'll always go on ...

Near far wherever you are i believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on ....

You're here there's nothing i fear and i know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way your safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on ...

"D-don't go sasuke-kun please . I grabed a kuni and threw it at him . He hit a small crystal on his bag . I screamed in pain . W-what the hell is this thing ? "

He smirked , I don't want you following me . I formed some hand seals a hand caught mine . Huh ? A hooded figure in black cloack was standing beside me . "

I-itachi " ? Shhh ? He covered my mouth .

I'll be taking her sasuke-kun , he nodded .

I'll see you later arya .

Sasuke don't go
... i said before i passed out .


As i regained from began passed out i looked around . I was in a small stone with a small couch and a desk and chair . A quil sat on the table with a letter .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment