Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Shattered Dreams

Arya is a ninja in her village without a life . She's was born in leaf village raised as a ninja there , but moved before she was put into a team . She lives now in the village hidden in the mist . Wating for a mircle to happen to save her ...

Chapter 4 - Shattered Dreams

Chapter 4 - Shattered Dreams
What happened did i pass out ? I felt a hand grip around my belly and pull me closer . Sasuke-kun ? He was fast asleep and a deep wound was by his cursed seal . I layed beside him thinking of what happened last night . I sang soft in his ear my immortal .


I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

He looked at me and smirked and kissed me . It was around midnight , i felt around my neck horror filled my black eyes. Why did you tell me sasuke-kun "? I backed away . No i can't love you . Tears sreamed down my face. Itachi came in he grabed my hand .

You used genjustu on my drawing of itachi sasuke why ? " He hugged me .

He was attached so he told me to put a genjustu on it . I never agreed . He found out how . "

"You you jerk leave me alone . Itachi gaara knew , he bent down . He pushed me onto the floor and drew his lips closer to mine . I kissed him caring and happly . He storked though my long hair . He nibbled on my ear , i griped his neck out of panic . Sasuke sighed . Well i can love both of them .

Itachi can i ? " He smirked his brother not knowing . She apporched sasuke and storked his hair . He turned around B-but i thought . Shhh" . I pressed my lips against his . He smirked and wanted his tongue to enter my mouth . I acepted and i explored his . I pulled off his shirt itachi watched . He sliped off mine . I storked his stomach and he storked my breasts . I had a little panic attack but he touched me caring. He made a fuss to unhook my bra , i went bright red . He removed it and sucked on my nipple . He gave me one last kiss before parting .

Itachi tomrrow night he nodded and left . "


Thank you Arya he said sliping his shirt on . He helped me with my bra then we laied on the bed and fell asleep .The next moring sasuke woke me by shaking me lightly .

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on June 28, 2007, 3:47:21 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasywell, this is...interesting. i'll be waiting for the next chapter.