Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Asigned Mission

Arya woke up her face covered in fear . I don't want him to abuse me again . I looked a the door to sasuke room and knocked on it. The door was unbolted and it opened . "Yes, Arya were busy . What does he want Arya thought getting scared .

Chapter 0 - Asigned Mission

Chapter 0 - Asigned Mission
Arya woke up her face covered in fear . I don't want him to abuse me again . I looked a the door to sasuke room and knocked on it. The door was unbolted and it opened . "Yes, Arya were busy . I froze in my tracks . What does he want Arya thought getting scared . Get in here you folish girl . I didn't want to see sasuke be beaten by itachi again . My legs wouldn't more ,fine Arya your'll get double the pain . My legs moved and i slowly entered the room . Sasuke was covered in bruises and cuts . She fell on the floor to scared to move . Itachi took Sasuke pocket knife and sliced it across his back .


Arya's pov

I couldn't take it anymore , i began sobbing . Itachi glared at me and dug the knife across my back . I screamed in pain . More tears dripped down my face . "S-stop it itachi , Stop !!! " . He looked at me and pulled me up by the hair . He kicked me in the stomach which sent me unto the balcony doors shattering them . My body became numb i reached my limate on abuse . I tried getting up pain presured me and I fell down . Sasuke looked at me with horror in his eyes .


Normal Pov

Arya fell knocked out from the overwhelming pain . Sasuke got up to put her in her room but itachi caught his wrist and bent it back slight so he wouldn't touch her . Come brat ' . Sasuke got up your so lucky arya . sasuke screamed more though the night and fell barly awake by moring . Arya woke up , shoot i'm gonna be late for school because of last night beating .

Sasuke , hurry up will be late again . She opened the door sasuke lay on the bed fast asleep . He's staying home Arya itachi smirked . "

Fine Bastard Arya said without fear . "

What did you just call me ?

Bastard you can't hit a girl . Arya was about sixteen a little younger than itachi . He puched the wall making sasuke wake up .

Sasuke you awake we have to go . "

Your not giving orders around here Arya . "

Shut up Itachi i'v had enough abuse . " She helped sasuke up and she felt a slice across he back , number 10 she thought . He gave sasuke and Arya a glare then walked out of the room . She slide up her hood and ran out of the with sasuke .

Want to take a detour ? " asked sasuke .

"Sure and i followed him . We layed on the park grass . Why did my mother have to die ? " Sasuke looked at her she hadn't brought up her mother in a long time .

She had died three years ago , sasuke was about fourteen when it happened . Her mother had no picking on who got arya uchiha the last female uchiha . Her father was still alive and his last name was changed to burning , itachi had tried to kill Arya at age thirdteen but her mother and father escaped . Arya never liked itachi but she liked sasuke as a friend . Sasuke stared at the sky and bit his lip Arya's father was with orochimaru . He had recived a gift from him the cursed seal . Sasuke was about fourteen and they were wating for there sensai to train .

He arrived and told them good news . They would be going on a mission then after reture home . Rank c mission , Arya smirked as sasuke read it . Itachi gonna be pissed off he can't stop us . We went home and got our kuni and shurkins in our pockets . Where are you going ? "

Mission c ranked sasuke and me have one , arya said worried .

What country ? asked itachi .

We don't now . "

Fine , go before i change my mind . " we ran out of the house . We met sakura naruto and kakashi at the gates and headed out to leave . I keept thinking about a blond haired boy , i had met a while ago . He was an s-ranked crimal .

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

digimonlover06 on June 28, 2007, 8:18:13 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06ok with me.

finalfantasy on July 5, 2007, 1:33:01 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyyay!!!

finalfantasy on June 28, 2007, 3:35:24 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhey, i like this! i know im the only one to comment, but please type more, okay?