Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Plogue and Bios

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 0 - Plogue and Bios

Chapter 0 - Plogue and Bios
Name Arya Uchiha.
Age 14
Birth date Aug 30th
Eye color black.
Hair color Light brown
Skills Able to use mutely shadow clone jutsu and any version of the sharrigun since ten. Heals the hurt and is a ANBU.
Family, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha and her mother and father are dead.
Clothing, Arya wears a black tank top and black shorts most of the time , she dosn't want anyone knowing she's a Uchiha.

Bio.... Arya was born in Konoha and her family was killed by Itachi at a young age. Throughout her life she remembers fragments of memories that were lost. She is found most often at her home crying. She doesn't trust a lot of ppl due to the massacre of her family and clan. Sasuke comforts her but does little to help her with the memories.





Name: Nara Namida

Age: 13 ½

Birthday: July 19

Gender: Demon/ Human female

Hair Color: Brown with Blond Highlights; Long, normally braided

Eyes: Amber-Gold

Clothing: Teal kimono top, torn jeans, dark blue zori, headband around neck (she wears it like Sakura during battle)

Kekkei Genkai: Water and Wind Manipulation

Distinguishing Features: Orochimaru’s Curse mark

Demon: 6-tailed arctic wolf (Hokkoyoku-kami)

Village: Village of the Snow

Family: Father Murdered by Itachi
Mother/ Murdered by Itachi
Younger Brother Makoto/ Murdered by Itachi

FRIENDS: Kiba (has a big crush on him) Hinata

Nara Namida is a shy young chunnin from the Village of the Snow. She was born with a health condition that gives her a weak immune system. It is only harmful if she catches a bad virus; otherwise it just gives her the occasional cough. She stutters a lot when she talks. Her past taught her to trust no one and to accept help from no one, so if anyone she doesn’t know or is afraid of approaches her, or if anyone tries to help her, she will lash out on them. However, if anyone she cares for is in danger, she will risk her life to save them, even if it means letting the demon inside her take control. Her demon can only come out if A) Her curse mark strongly reacting or B) through strong emotions (mainly sadness and anger). She gets really grumpy and depressed on July 18, since that was the day her family was killed, and the day a year after that she received the curse mark. She lives in a small hotel with her dog Momo.



Name: Inuzuka Amber
Age: 13
Eye Color: Light blue and they turn amber (Hence her name) when she feels any extreme anything
Hair: Brown and is center of the neck in the back with shoulder length hair in front of each ear. Her bangs are swished to the right.
Star sign: Libra
Chinese sign: Cock
Teammates: Uchiha Kat, Ha Miharu, and Hatake Mioko
Village: Konoha
Clan: Inuzuka
Weapons of choice: Crosswords that she can use skillfully. Other than that, her teeth and claws.
Demon: Shikoron, the fork-tailed wolf demon of water

Back round info: Amber is a crossbreed of Sand and Leaf. Her father is Inuzuka but her mother was (she's not sure whether or not her mom is still alive) Sand. When she was 1, she had Shikoron sealed into her and her childhood was full of hatred and loneliness. She became a ninja so that she could find her mom in the Sand region. She goes through episodes that cause her to morph into a half demon. She can be crazy when in battle, but normally she's cheerful and fun to be around. Her attitude can be shallow at times. Her dog, Ruby, was assassinated before Amber graduated to genin. Now she has Sachiko, a wolf cub that's been through the same things as she has.



Amaya Kage
Age 14
Nin-Rank Jounin
Village hidden of the blossoms
Family none or dead
Eye color Black eyes
Hair color Dark black hair up most of the time
Clothes: black kunoichi dress (like sakura's) with fingerless gloves (also black)
Gender Female and a six tailed weasel demon
History: From the village of blossoms, possessed by the weasel demon, and was kicked out of the village, coming to Konoha to find shelter. Related to Sakura some how.
Friends Arya Uchiha , Amber and Nara. Gaara has been a good friend also to her.



Sasuke Uchiha
Age 16
Nin Rank Genin but he's higher than that trust me
Village hidden in the Leaf
Family Itachi Uchiha and his step-sister Arya Uchiha
Eye color Black and red when in the sharrigun
Hair black and in a pony tail like Itachi's when under cover as Tsuki
Clothes White muscle shirt and black pants [ clothes in shuuipdden] and Deidara's clothes that is made of fishnet shirt and black pants with a rock village headband and his old clothes from filler esp. Blue top and blue shorts, leaf headband.
Weapons Sword and his own Justus


Deidara
Age 19 or twenty one not sure
Eye color blue
Hair color Blond up covers one eye
Rank S-ranked Ninja
Village hidden in the rocks...
Clothes Akatsuki cloak fishnet top and pants.
Family None
Crush Arya Uchiha
Weapons Clay exploding birds and his own moves and his famous quote " Art is a bang!!!!"




-----------------------------------Plogue--------------------------------------
Arya looked at an old photo, tear stains were on it. In the photo was Nara Kiba and herself. She had met Nara last year but she went missing. The only info they had it had to do with the Akatsuki. Arya memories from the past had became harder to control them. She was remembering the one person she hated Itachi Uchiha. Arya walked out of her bedroom and down to the Hokage office.

As she opened the door Tsunade rushed out. "Oh Arya I’ve been looking for you." she said. Arya followed her inside the office." We need you to go on a mission with Naruto , Sakura and Kakashi. Its about Nara."

NARA" Arya yelled.

" Yes ".We need you to go undercover as an Akatsuki member. Sakura will try to fight them off but she'll lose understood?"

Hai" Arya said. She ran down to the gates were Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi were. Then a bad memory hit her hard.

-------------------- Flashback -------------------------------------------------

Nara sat on the swing moving back and forth on it. Her face was in a sad expression. She was thinking about the death of her brother and mother. Arya was hidden in the distance watching her friend. Nara was about to get up when Arya gasped. A cloaked figure grabbed her by the mouth and pulled her from her view.

-------------------------------- End Flashback ---------------------------------
Naruto smacked Arya hard." Naruto you Asshole" she screamed with tears dripping off her face.

"Arya stay up late tonight ok" said Kakashi. She nodded and they moved on. They came to a point at the river country. "Alright lets get camp ready." said Kakashi. They managed to make a small fire and Arya watched it for a while.
Sakura , Naruto stay here , Arya come with me.

Arya followed him. He lead her to a small isolated area. "Now what was the memory about?" he asked. Arya swallowed. The tears came.

"I-it was about Nara Kakashi. she said. He nodded for her to go on. S-she seemed sad unable to battle that day. S-she was taken without warning. I-I was there but I forgot this guy took her... I-I don't know what he looked like. Her body was shaking. Arya eyes were filled with tears. I-I couldn't Do ANYTHING".she cried. Kakashi carried her back but stopped when he heard footsteps in the darkness. He saw a teenage boy with all black clothing on before he was knocked out.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on November 10, 2007, 6:16:09 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Awesome!!!
 
Um...can you put Nara in a bit more? Pwease.

digimonlover06 on November 10, 2007, 11:04:14 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06I'll put her in the next chpter and leave arya for a little while....

Kouni46892742 on September 7, 2007, 9:26:18 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Pwease update this! And your digimon one!!

NightWing101 on August 1, 2007, 5:53:17 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101y did u put it up 3 times?????

angelfox on June 28, 2007, 11:42:08 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxits really good! if you want i can check and revise your stories if you want.

digimonlover06 on June 29, 2007, 2:20:31 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06thats fine with me ....

angelfox on June 29, 2007, 5:08:51 AM

angelfox on
angelfox*smiles* alright! i updated you into the story 'tricked' now! you'll have more in chapter 11.

digimonlover06 on June 30, 2007, 1:25:51 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06ok

crazicat06 on June 28, 2007, 11:18:07 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06TOBI!!!!!!!!!

Kouni46892742 on June 28, 2007, 9:20:54 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742This story is Awesome!!! All hail the awesomeness!!