Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tskui

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 1 - Tskui

Chapter 1 - Tskui
Recap...

Arya swallowed. The tears came. "I-it was about Nara Kakashi. she said. He nodded for her to go on. S-she seemed sad unable to battle that day. S-she was taken without warning. I-I was there but I forgot this guy took her... I-I don't know what he looked like. Her body was shaking. Arya eyes were filled with tears. I-I couldn't Do ANYTHING".she cried. Kakashi carried her back but stopped when he heard footsteps in the darkness. He saw a teenage boy with all black clothing on before he was knocked out.



Chapter 2 Tskui

Arya's eyes fluttered open , she was in a small room with a small window high up. What the hell happened? Kakashi I think the plan will come to use now. Arya looked at the ceiling. The banging of the door broke the silence. She looked at who entered...

It was a man with all black clothes on with a cloak. He looked at me like he like me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. " So your the kid Nara was talking about yeah ".he said.

"NARA WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" Arya asked.

" Not here your at the Tsuki Base. In other words your on a moon base with a few of us. He shut the door as he walked into the room. Your alone for right now you little memory girl. You remember from that day don't you?" Arya griped her stomach. He knew I was there that’s why I’m here...

"Hai" Arya said. the man grabbed her shirt and pinned her to the wall.

" Do you recall a name Itachi Uchiha?" he asked.

" H-Hai "she said shaking. How do you know about me?" she asked nervously.

" Oh easy Nara " he said. So what’s your name girl?" he asked.

" A-arya".she said.

" Mine is Deidara get used to me cause I’m your partner." Partner that means I’m in the ...

" Hai" said Arya. Deidara grabbed her hand and took her out of the room. They both entered a room with an eagle on it. Deidara shut the door and locked it. Arya screamed another memory came....

----------------------- flashback-----------------------------------------------

Arya walked around the rock country with Nara. Their job was to protect a fourteen year old. He wore all black and had blond hair and blue eyes. She stared at the boy he was so cute he was two years older than her. Arya had a close relationship with him till.... That day ....

Arya and the boy were walking somewhere when a large landside came and a bolder crushed one of his eyes. Arya got help but the boy was never the same again he got a sort of machine that replaced his eye.

------------------- End flashback ----------------------------------------------

Deidara you know from somewhere."I know it" .

"Your right I’m that boy" he said. He lifted the hair out of his right eye. Arya grasped him and hugged him. Deidara-kun i missed you so much....


Pics go with the story


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on June 24, 2007, 12:09:43 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Aw....