Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Nara Namida

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 3 - Nara Namida

Chapter 3 - Nara Namida
Nara sat up her head hurt. She looked around she was in a small cell. It was pretty bare. A window was placed high up. Her cursed seal hurt a little like a fresh cut. Where's Arya i hope she's ok. I miss Kiba too. The door opened....


"There she is. said a man. Nara looked at him. Six tailed wolf right?" he asked. She looked at him. Then ran for the door.... She got out of the cell and ran.

-------------------------- Tsuki Base-------------------------------------------

"Deidara can we see Nara please?" she asked. He slightly nodded before we left.

As we walked down the hall he said "So you miss her? ".

"Yea" said Arya.

"How come?" he asked.

"She was my friend Deidara-san".she said. He stared at the ceiling. 'I don't have any friends or there all murdered. Like Sasori he's dead' added inner Deidara. They were quiet till a girl with golden amber eyes passed.

"Nara Namida!” Arya yelled. She looked around , frightened at Arya. Arya's eyes fixed on hers .Her Amber eyes were afraid and she was shaking. Her teeth were more pointy and her charka level was rising. Nara Namida!" yelled Arya again.
She looked at Arya this time....

----------------------------In the leaf Village---------------------------------

Naruto , Sakura and Kakashi walked back to Tsunade’s office. She looked at them.

" Arya where is she?" asked Tsunade.

"Gone why?" asked Kakashi

"We need her back. she is able without knowing it , able to tap into others memories if she masters this it will be a problem. If Orochimaru finds her and she taps into his memories where in trouble. She's with Nara and Amber I'm sure so we should let a few years go by before we make our move understand." she said.

"Hai". They said.

"Naruto your dismissed with Kakashi. she said. Sakura stayed and the two left.

Ready to train Sakura for a few years? " she asked.

"Hai" she said.

"Ero-sama what are you doing here he". asked surprised.

"Training Naruto. he said. Get your things your leaving here to train for a while..."

"Hai". A few seconds later Naruto had left the village....

----------------------Back to the base -----------------------------------------


Nara looked at Arya's eyes. They were red… They Nara couldn't think then time froze for her. arya felt another memory but she knew she caused it. It was Nara's...

"Hey leave Kiba alone dog" she yelled.

"No". Arya punched Kiba. Kiba fell over. Akarmaru yelped and ran over and bit Arya. Arya kicked Akarmaru, he wined.

"Enough Arya what’s your problem?" Nara asked. Arya eyes faded back to normal and she was staring at Nara back in the base. Her face was soaked in tears.

"Nara-san". yelled Amber. Arya ran out of the base and poofed somewhere she knew she was safe. She sat in a tea room were her old sensei lived.

"Toad sage".she sad quietly.

"Yes he asked. Why are you here Arya Uchiha"?

I flinched at my name being said. The memories I can't control them. she said.

" Well i have a student with me Naruto".he said.

" You mean Youndaime's kid?" she asked.He nodded.

"Did I tell you have a nine tailed fox like Naruto?" he asked.

"Yes" she said. She lifted her sleeve of her shirt up and a small seal that looked like a lily was there.

"Did I tell you how Tsuki got there"? he asked.

"No " she said.

"Well as you know there are about thirteen humans with demons in them. You've met three. Nara , Amber and Naruto. You and Naruto both have a fox though your fox has different affects he paused for her to ask him anything. Your fox causes memories of other to be seen by others though contact. If you kiss someone you've know for awhile you will get some of their memories from them. Your demon Tsuki isn't as powerful as Naruto's but it destroyed most of the leaf with his. The demon itself wasn't sealed till you were six so it was kept secret. Naruto's was sealed when he was a baby because there was no other way to contain it." he paused and Naruto walked in.

"Naruto this is Arya".he said.

"Ero-sama why is she here? Didn't she get-"he stopped.

"Why are you here?" he asked. Arya guessed it was her to talk.

"I tapped into a memory i shouldn't of. she said. It was a fight with me and Kiba. She sighed.

"Ero-sama i heard you talking about me and Arya".Naruto said.

"Naruto that’s for another day before he" said before vanishing....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeGrl99 on July 30, 2008, 3:31:06 AM

AnimeGrl99 on
AnimeGrl99awesome story! DeidaraxArya IS SOOO CUTE!!!