Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Three years Gone

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 4 - Three years Gone

Chapter 4 - Three years Gone
"Arya come on I know you can do this“. said the toad sage. Arya felt a small memory come to her. She panted it was hard to do. Naruto sat by the toad sage, his training hours were over. I smiled i go a small memory. It's time we head back to the village. Orochimaru will be making his move soon. Arya you know what you will do.

"Hai " Arya nodded and ran outside. She grabbed her bag and left for Sasuke whereabouts. As she reached Orochimaru’s hideout she smirked he wasn't there. She walked down the stairs slowly. She opened a door and went in. Sleeping on the bed was Sasuke or she thought it was him. Naruto had told her what he looked like but this couldn't be him.

Sasuke looked a lot older now. His black hair was longer and his sharrigun was on. He was asleep and breathing lightly. He wore a black muscle shirt and black shorts. A sword was attached to his belt , Arya slowly reached for it....

Her hand stopped and she looked at Sasuke he had grabbed it. " What are you doing Arya?" he asked. She griped his sword , good there's blood on it. She looked him in the eyes. I have to do this regardless of his feelings. She closed in on him trapping him by her and the wall. She moved closer onto him and kissed him.

---------------------Memory ----------------------------------------------------

Arya opened her eyes in his memory. Sasuke was sitting on a tree. I heard Kakashi say.

"Sasuke even if you succeed in getting revenge, The only thing that remains is emptiness..."he said. Sasuke looked at then looked up and said.

"You don't know how I feel" he.screamed at him.

"Yes I do Sasuke. he said. I got revenge and it leads to nothing good but sorrow".he said.

------------------------ Another memory ----------------------------------------

Sasuke was standing in the rain. I heard Itachi's voice go.

"You are weak Sasuke ... Why are you so weak? Because you lack hatred..." He walked off into the woods, heading to Orochimaru.

----------------End of Memory --------------------------------------------------

I stopped kissing Sasuke but he didn't he enjoyed it. Arya grabbed his shirt. She slowly lifted it up and threw it on the ground. Sasuke saw her hand shake, he approached her slowly. Alright here's the real test if i can get him to kill Orochimaru. She slowly caressed his stomach. "D-Don't stop it feels so good".he said. Arya looked at him and he slowly went on top of her. Sasuke put his arms around her neck again and kissed her gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He grabbed her shirt and slowly lifted it up. Arya blushed , her bra was showing. Sasuke unhooked her bra and caressed her breasts.

Arya went even redder and grabbed her shirt and put it back on and got up. She gave Sasuke one last kiss before headed to the door. Sasuke got up and cut me off as I opened the door. "What do you want?" asked Arya.

"I want you to stay Arya".he said.

"No" Arya said. She turned out the door and headed up the stairs. As she got to the top she heard footsteps. Sasuke followed her he didn't want to miss her....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on July 27, 2007, 3:51:21 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Update soon!