Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Keseki and Akuma [Miracle and Demon]

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 6 - Keseki and Akuma [Miracle and Demon]

Chapter 6 - Keseki and Akuma [Miracle and Demon]
Arya eyes opened in the darkness, Deidara was sleeping by her. She got out of bed quietly, as she was about to get off Deidara grabed her foot. He pulled out a small feather from his cloack and waved it over her foot. She let a number of giggles before he released her foot. "ADeidara were you awake the whole time?" she asked. He nearly just turned to the side and fell back asleep. She got off the bed and headed into the living room. She made her some ramen and fell back asleep.

Arya woke again this time, not in her home. Her hands were bound behind her back and there was a blindfold over her eyes. All she heard was voices too many voices. She struggled and tried breaking the rope. Someone then slaped her hard on the back. ' Where's Deidara? 'she thought.She gave up and felt blood on his wrists she had like this for hours. She fell asleep.

"Is she the one with Tsumi?" asked Pain.

[ A/n thats the Akatsuki leader Manga spolier]

"Yeah and by the looks of it the seal hasn't been broken yet."said another member.

'Is that Sasori?'she wondered.

"Paine leader maybe we should break the seal."said the member.

"Are you crazy Sasori? "he asked. " As it is everyone thinks your dead."said Paine.

"Where's Deidara anyway?"he asked. "I'm planning on killing him."he said emotionless.

"She's awake Sasori, I'll go gather the members keep watch of her. Don't break the seal understand?"he told Sasori.

"Yes Sir."he said.Paine walked out the door.

There was a snap and Arya broke the rope.She began kracking her fingers one by one and untied the blindfold. "Now what were you saying about Deidara bastard."she said temper rising.

"Oh what are you gonna do kill me", he laughed.

"I'm not a weak child, she lifted her ring finger." Sasori face hardened, sitting on her finger was his Akatsuki ring.

"So they thought I was dead?"he smirked sightly.

"Your dead bastard your not killing Deidara-kun."she screamed at him.

"So you have a crush on him big deal!"he laughed more.

"Shut up, I've been living my life in fear. He was my first friend besides Nara!"She grabbed a kunai from her pouch and ran towards Sasori.She threw it at his head and easily dodged.

"Arya, I thought you loved me!"he yelled as he blocked another kunai.

"I loved you a while ago, i thought you were dead!"her tears were coming.

Arya sang almost transfixed on Sasori's eyes...

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much for my happy ending


Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

Sasori looked at her eyes, tears were falling.She knew he was going to kill her,she knew it.Sasori felt himself wanting to walk away but couldn't.

[Chorus:]
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shoot that you do [CD version]
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus]

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

[Chorus x2]

[x2]
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much for my happy ending

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

Sasori looked at her then, and then saw her draw a kunai and head out towards the door."Go I won't tell Arya."said Sasori with pain in his voice.

"Sasori,but your'll be-"he threw a karma with posion on it at her.It missed her by a hair.She grabbed the karma and sheathed it.She pulled out a summoning scroll ,and bit herself.A trail of blood came from her finger and she slammed it down on the scroll and did a few hand seals. Smoke appeared and when it cleared a dragon stood by her its teeth growling at Sasori.The dragon was not fat or skinny and its pircing red eyes were locked on Sasori's.Arya smiled and let it attack.

Sasori quickly summoned a puppet and began attacking. His hand movemnts were so quick, Arya's dragon couldn't dogde one of his swords.It sliced though it and Arya sighed. arya ran towards the door opened it and ran out....


Sasori was left thinking 'Oh shoot'.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment