Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Paine,Karen and A Blossom blooms

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 7 - Paine,Karen and A Blossom blooms

Chapter 7 - Paine,Karen and A Blossom blooms
As Arya turned and ran out the door she ran into a blue haired figure.

"W-what are you doing here Arya?" she asked.

"Karen?" Arya questioned.

"Arya you have to leave Sasori wants to kill you!" she said worried.

"Why?" she wondered.

"Tsuki." she said.

"My nine tailed fox?, but that doesn’t make sense."

"Look can I come with you and I'll explain? "Karen asked.

"Sure, but we have to hurry Sasori knows I'm gone." she said wiping tears.

"Why were you crying?" she asked.

"Remember I told you, I used to date Sasori-san." she said.

"Oh yeah before he was a puppet." she said.

"Yeah, and where’s Deidara-san?" she asked.

"Looking for you outside." Karen smirked under the cloak.

"Well lets hurry Karen", she ran faster.

'Damn she can run' thought Karen.

Arya ran out another door and found herself outside and Deidara and Paine fighting. Karen joined her a second later. Karen's eyes widened as she saw blood streaming down Paine's head. Deidara had a long cut on his back and cloak.

"Stop it!" yelled Karen.

Paine looked up at Karen and then his Karma fell onto the ground. Deidara threw a dozen kunai, but they stopped dead in there tracks in wood. Deidara looked up, Sasori stood there protecting Paine." Deidara-san run." yelled Arya. He looked at Arya thinking 'Hell No'...

"What the hell is wrong with you?" yelled Arya.

"You dumped me"! yelled Sasori.

"More like you left me. I worried about you when you were on the sand mission." Arya screamed.

"You knew?" he asked.

"Yes I was in contact with Deidara.she said.He never told me about you, I asked him to,but he wouldn't."Deidara fliched at the truth.

"Deidara is this true?"he asked.

"Yeah... I started like her and I kinda didn't want to tell you.I just couldn't bring myself to and I kinda stopped talking to you after that."he said sadly.

"Deidara are you telling me you knew all along and you never told me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm leaving."He vanished.

"Arya that was rather cold in your part."said Karen.

"Karen my life is fracked up first off and second I've dated three ataksuki members".she said.

"What?"she yelled.

"I met Deidara when I was sixteen, Sasori when thirdteen and the last one I'm not saying."she said.

"Aww tell me",she begged.

"No, besides I'm leaving anyway-."she was about to say were when Sasori interupted.

"-Where?"he asked.

"A village I only know.I could say I didn't grow up in the leaf village.said Arya.Besides an organization called Roots is waiting for me."she formed hand seals.

"Will I ever see you again?"asked Sasori.

"I don't think so,but I can bring to people.It has to be Karen and Paine.I'll write Sasori-san".with that they vanished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment