Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - News In the Akatsuki...

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 10 - News In the Akatsuki...

Chapter 10 - News In the Akatsuki...
As Nara woke up, she looked at the date.'where the hell are they?'she wondred.'Tobi-san,Deidara-san... Where are you guys?Your mission was over a few weeks ago...' Nara wondred.She got up and began paceing.After an hour she stopped....She was scared.... What if he didn't come back?....What if they both had been killed?....Where was Paine?"...Where was Arya....her thoughts overrun her mind.Then she heard the door open...

In came Tobi briused and bloody....

Nara ran up to him."Tobi-san what happened?"she asked.

"Deidara-san is dead."he said slowly.

"No... Where's Arya?"she asked.

"With Paine in the Bara village."he said on a more happy note.

"Oh thank god Tobi",she said...

Tobi hugged her, comforting for soon he would tell the others....


As, the others came in he noticed Itachi wasn't there."Where's Itachi?" asked Tobi.

"With Arya..."said Kisame.

"Arya-san? Why?"he asked.

"Mission, Important mission.They need to get the nine tailed fox."he said.

"Dosn't he know she's related to that fox?"asked Tobi.

"Nope now what did you have to tell us...You look awful..."Hidan trailed on.

"Deidara was in battle with Sasuke and he used his last resort and killed himself in a way it almost killed the brat, but he survied."said Tobi sadly.

"And?"asked Hidan.

"Who's my new partnear?"he asked.

Everyone glanced at Nara and Kisame."Don't look at us".they both shouted.

"Why shouldn't we"? asked Hidan.

"Its not like you have someone to work with Nara."said Koran walkling in.

"When you get here?"ashed Nara.

"Since Paine got back."she said.

"Why is he back earily"? questioned Nara.

"Arya and Itachi are on a mission and Arya ran into an ANBU Blackout named Sai.Itachi said they would be awhile and they meet up eith her Nii-san."said Koran.

"Will he be assigning Nara a mission?"asked Hidan

"Yeah,and Sasori is alive."she said.

"Nani?"they all yelled.

"What the Hell is he thinking?He gonna get himself killed."yelled Hidan.

"So I heard Deidara died... Arya is working with Sasori when she gets back."said Koran hearing Paine's door open.

"Hell no I won't allow her with Sasori". yelled Nara.

"Why?"asked Paine.

"She's my friend."said Nara.

"She's with Sasori that's the end of it.Her ring is Deidara's.Anyone got a problem?"he asked his temper rising.

"Paine were is she now?"she asked.

"Deidara's Village.... at a funral....said Paine.They found his body but it was very bloody due to explosion marks."Paine glanced at Nara, and then his door.

"I'm going in my room and don't enter unless its erget."he said going in.

"Well I'm going to bed,I'm tied of this crap..."said Hidan stroming off.

"Well this stinks Tobi".said Nara as she went into her room with Tobi.

"Yeah I'll miss Deidara-sensai."he said going onto his bed.

"Yeah me to, Arya probley got hit hard.She knew him and Sasori since she was little she told me."said Nara...

"Nara,Do you think you can tell me about your childhood?"

"Later Tobi, I'm tired..."Nara shut her eyes and fell asleep...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment