Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The funral and the mission...

Arya thought she would never have to here about the akatsuki again... Till her friend Nara got taken by them.

Chapter 11 - The funral and the mission...

Chapter 11 - The funral and the mission...
Arya sighed as Sai fell to the ground.Itachi, had stabbed a karma though his stomach.Takuya was standing by her his brown eyes looking at her.She yawned slighty before poundering at the question he asked.'He can't come he'll be killed and he'll get in the way.'she thought.

"Arya"?asked Itachi.

"Huh?"she looked at him.

"Where headed to Deidara's village right?"he asked.

"Yeah"he said.

"Wait Deidara?"asked Takuya.

"Yes, wait do you know him?"asked Itachi.

"I helped him get in the Akatsuki when he was seventeen.What happened to him?" he asked.

"He's dead."Arya said on the verge of tears.

"Dead, Who's the bastard who killed him?"asked Takuya.

"Uchiha Sasuke my brother." said Itachi.

"Wait your Itachi Uchiha?"he asked.

"Yes".he said.

"Arya are you in the Akatsuki?"he asked.

"How'd you figure it out?"asked Arya.

"Deidara's ring."he said emotionless.

"Takuya I joined becaused I wanted to and I killed someone."she said.

"I know Arya. I found out last year.Also I've been working with Sasori."he said.

"What?she yelled. Your lying!"she yelled.

"Check my memory."he said.

Arya reached out to her brother head forming hand seals and then she entred.She saw Takuya and Sasori in the leaf village talking.

"Sasori how's my sister?"he asked

"Oh she's fine,were dating."he said.

"Wow she is?"he said shocked.

"Yeah,and she in the Akatsuki."said Sasori.

"Who does she work with?" he asked.

"Hidan for the moment."said sasori.

"Well I'll see next month Sasori."said Takuya as he jumped away....


'How did Sasori meet him and why did he hide it from me.'she wondred and then let go of his mind.

"Told ya I knew him."

"Shut up..." Within a week they reached the village hidden in the rock.Itachi looked at Arya and she glanced back.

"Hey is that the girl Arya?"asked a man.

"Yeah..."said a women.

"Excuse me miss were can i find a hotel?"asked Arya.

"Go yo the right of the furnal home.Did you here about Deidara?"she asked.

"Yes and thank you".Itachi and Arya had not worn there cloacks however they were dressed in all black.This way guys she said and headed into the building.She found herself standing by Sasori and Nara.

"We have gathered here today,to remember the death of Deidara..."Paine trailed on.

Koran got Arya's attention and she followed her. They went into the girls bathroom.Koran shut the door and sat herself down on the counter.

"You gonna be alright?"she asked.

"I think so.... "said Arya.

"Your scared Arya I can sense it. What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing...Only one person knows and I have to talk to him." she said.

"Who?" she asked.

"Koran I'm not a child stop babysitting me. I’ve gone though enough bulshoot." she said while smashing a mirror.

"Arya" yelled Koran as she left.

'Friggen Koran...Why the Hell do people care so much about me...'she took her place by Sasori's side. Sasori looked up and saw her. He stiffened and then watched Paine. As they laid the coffin on the table, The Akatsuki members rose and grabbed a flower to set on the coffin. Sasori admittedly grabbed a small clay bird that was left of him and put it into the coffin. Koran set a set of lyrics down on his coffin…

As Itachi set down his eye scope…. She noticed the others beginning to look at her….

As her and Tobi drew towards the coffin she noticed Paine join them. He had a small something in his hands and Arya saw Tobi set down a necklace. Paine stood behind Arya and waited. As Arya drew towards the coffin, she felt like crying. In her hand was a black rose . Small tears marked the rose’s color. … Arya set the rose inside the coffin and then she noticed a small necklace hanging around his neck. There was a scroll on it and a black cross.Quickly without Paine noticing she grabbed it from Deidara and slipped it into her bra. He had told her to take this….

Paine then set down Deidara’s clay and closed the coffin…

“Arya shall we go?” asked Sasori.

“Yes”…he said trying not to say anyhing bad.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment