Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - History...and Art

Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.

Chapter 1 - History...and Art

Chapter 1 - History...and Art
Arya ran past the room 222 and past another shop class.It was her first day of the new term and she was already lost.Then she heard a voice yelling to her.It was a blonde headed child with an aburn headed one."Hey you were you headed?" they both yelled.

"History."said Arya confushed.

"Follow Sasori here". said the blonde walking into Cad drafting.Arya glanced at Saori who was by a door with the number 300 on it.He opened the door and walked into the room.Arya quickly followed him and saw Konan and Itachi were sitting with him.Arya sat away from Konan.As more people filed in she saw Paine and some others talking to him.Arya sighed and the teacher entered without a warning she began drawing Paine and Konan.Sasori glanced over and saw it and nudged Konan.

She looked at the drawing and went crimson red and she saw Pain's face heat up as well.

[A/n This is the Pic ]



Pain grabbed the drawing and took it."Don't ever draw one of those again". he warned.

"Make me".said Arya while cracking her knuckles.

"You wanna bet, he aimed a punch at her stomach.Arya blocked him with her elbow and the slapped him hard on the face.The teacher looked up and screamed at Pain and Arya.

"DENTENTION BOTH OF YOU"!!!!!she yelled pulling Arya away.Arya however slapped the teacher hard before running out of the room and slamming the door.Sasori and Konan and Pain asked to use the bathroom and cut class.They couldn't find Arya anywere however.Arya was in the elevator with Light talking.

"So you hit her?"asked Light as they stepped out.

"Yeah,but I hit Pain too."she said as she saw Sasori walk by.

"Light I got to go.."she ran back in the elevator.Sasori was too late and the doors already shut.

Sasori sighed as pain and Konan came into view."She's down in 290"he said glancing at the floor she was on.

"I thought she didn't skip class". said Konan.

"No Itachi said she skips every wendsday or thrusday."said Pain.

Arya turned the coner and found herself face to face with Deidara.She carefully zipped up her blood jacket and was about to turn away when he grabbed her shoulder.Imprinted on the back was a blood red tiger with a black rose in its mouth.It also had too large wings...



'So she's a Blood member.' he thought as she turned towards him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on December 2, 2007, 10:05:07 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101OOOO!!!!! AWSOME!!