Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "Home"

Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.

Chapter 2 - "Home"

Chapter 2 - "Home"
As Arya saw Deidara glance at her jacket with admirance she thought 'Not anymore'.'He wouldn't understand anyway' she thought.Arya headed towards the door as she heard the bell.Deidara headed towards her but she ran from him.As she headed outside she grabbed a stick of pocky from her bag and decided to walk home.Reguardless of the fact the neigborhood was bad around her school.

Deidara saw her leave and he felt a tap on his shoulder.Itachi was standing there wating for him.

"Don't worry about her.Someone is meeting her."said Itachi walking with Deidara.

"I'm not worried about her but her safty.She's wearing a blood jacket.I thought Uchihas didn't wear that?"said Deidara.

"The Uchihas or my family have gangs Deidara.My nii-san is in on too.I stay out of it and you should to.I can tell you this much she's in love with a gang member and she hates the Akatsuki."said Itachi emotionless.

"Who's Gang?"he asked.

"Black Rose.You know that's a high gang to.There's three major gangs around here,Akatsuki,Blood,and Black Rose.Our group is the third best,Blood is recently fighting for number one.Arya has scars from the encounter..."he trailed on explaining.

"She does?"he questioned.

"Yes I've fought with her during that.he removed his cloak.There were scars trailing up and down.He put his cloak back on.Arya isn't an easy girl to date and have you heard the rumor about Yagami Light?"he asked.

"No"said Deidara.

"He's a Black Rose member along with a girl Misa."he said reciving a blank stare from Deidara.

"Is he the leader?"asked Deidara.

"No the leader doesn't know and Deidara don't spread it if he finds out my cosin dead.said Itachi opening his door.Also you have to leave.My parents don't want anyone here today.Arya's brother is coming home."he said slamming the door on Deidara's face.

"Deidara move"said Arya.

"Why?"he asked.

"Deidara move unless you don't want scars for three months".said a voice.

"No"he said.

Itachi opened the door again."Deidara move"he said.

"Itachi how's Sasuke?" asked the figure.

"He's fine".said Arya.

"Kyouji Uchiha back so soon."said Sasuke appearing.

He smiled at the sight of Sasuke and pushed Deidara out of the way.

[A/n Bio of Kyouji Uchiha...]

Name Kyouji Uchiha
Age 17
Grade 12
Grades Excellent
Gang White fang and Blood
Shop Cad Drafting
Eye Color Red
Hair Black spikey
Friends Arya Sasuke and Itachi
Faimly Arya Sasuke and Itachi
Crush Misa Amane [Blood member]

[End of Bio]....

Deidara stuck his tougue out and left...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on December 2, 2007, 10:40:08 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifewow... KEEP UPDATING THIS IS GETTING REALLY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*first comment dance*

NightWing101 on December 8, 2007, 9:11:33 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101!!!! I want to know what happens!! Update soon!! ^^