Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Broken Home

Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.

Chapter 3 - Broken Home

Chapter 3 - Broken Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that evening ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyouji stared at the youngest Uchiha.Sasuke shifted slighty and finshed his homework.Then they both heard screaming.


"ARYA WHAT THE frack ARE YOU DOING!!!!WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CUTTING!!!!"yelled her father.

"BECAUSE YOU AND MOM DON"T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME!I'M LEAVING!"she grabbed her bag and mp3 player and ran out of the house.She ran into Itachi who gave her a come back later look.Then he saw his father ran after her and beat her.

'Arya!' he thought then he was pulled away from her by Sasuke screaming.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"screamed Arya punching him hard in the balls.Itachi came running to her with Sasuke and Kyouji.

"Arya where going to the Akatsuki headquaters.Where are you staying?"he asked worried.

"I'll Light or stay with someone diffrent."she said running off.

As she ran she noticed Light wasn't home.Oh well I'll go to Itachi.Then she felt someone behind her.She turned around and saw Deidara.

"Someone looking for you un."he said.

"Who the person look like?"she asked.

"Your father".he said.

"No don't make me go back Deidara.Can I just stay with you?"Arya said begging.

"Why un?"he asked.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeGrl99 on August 26, 2008, 11:18:53 AM

AnimeGrl99 on
AnimeGrl99^^Awwwww AryaxDeidara forever!!!