Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nightmares

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 2 - Nightmares

Chapter 2 - Nightmares
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 Nightmares

I woke up sweat clinging to my forehead.It was around five am.I slowly got up fear striken and tried to remember what the dream was about.I couldn't think at all,I was scared.Yet I couldn't remember, I laid back down on my bed and fell back asleep....

I was running...In a dark forest....My feet gave way and I fell.Edward was chasing after a knife in his hands.He threw it at me and just missed my head....I screamed terrified of him.Bella was nowhere to be found.I keep running even if I tripped I got back up.Edward was laughing at me.... I screamed again scared to death as the knife cut a piece of my jacket.I was now running into my car and I drove terror-striken away.He flashed his teeth laughing evily...

I woke up screaming.My body had a pallor color and I couldn't sleep anymore.I got up and clicked on my radio.Playing on it was September.Thank god no horro music.I decided to finsh my homework and I got dressed.It was allmost seven.I wanted to finish listening to the song.I didn't want to go to school now.I was scared.As I headed down the stairs, I notice my black comvertable was running.Sitting in the car was Kouki.I was still scared reguardless if he was with me.

He glanced at me with a worried look,and waited for me.I got in the car and said nothing.He just drove me to school with him.When I got out and Bella apporched me,I ran from both of them into elevator.Kouki looked at Bella and she said nothing.I sat waiting for the third floor.My body was shaking uncontrollably.It couldn't stop.I was just so scared,as I walked to the nurse's office she said nothing and let me lay down...Soon after that I fell asleep into that same dream again.

I woke and let out a terrorfied cry.The nurse looked up me and someone entered.
Edward,Bella and Kouki walked in.I let out another cry as I saw Edward.He glanced at me gave me an odd look.Kouki sat down beside me and he flashed his pass by the teacher.

"Take it they want her?"she asked glancing at Bella.

My body was shaking,I couldn't get up.Edward was near me.I tried telling Kouki,but nothing came out.He seemed to have stiffned and he wouldn't talk.It was almost as if he knew.Bella tugged on Edward's shoulder and they headed outside the door.Kouki glanced up and said "He's gone".I laid my hand on his to calm me for a minute.He could tell it would help, besides the fact we were in the nurse's office.I still couldn't speak reguardless he was far away...

"You alright?"he asked.

No answer from me.I couldn't get the dream away from my head.I think I sayed there hours,my body still pallor.When I finally spoke my voice was quiet.
"E-Edward."I manged to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Bella and Edward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Edward you shouldn't be spying."Bella said.

"I'm not my name was said however.I think she had a nightmare about me."he said getting intest.

"About you why?"Bella asked.

"That I'll wait on."he said returning to class with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kouki looked at me worried now."Talk later."he said.I nodded slowly.I got up my body still shaking but I was alright now.I was away from him.However I could no longer go to the Cullen's house.I laughed at the thought of not seeing him again.Then I thought what if Edward was listening?He never read my thoughts for some reason.It was like he never knew I was around.Then I remembered I was a senor here but I took lower classes.He never saw me with Kouki.Kouki had stuck me in and he had privacy.He was the only one....

I can't beleive I had forgotten that.That was why.Edward never knew about me.He knew Kouki had friends but not about me,and that I was female.I half smilled.I was safe.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on December 30, 2007, 10:39:41 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifewoot!!!! keep it up!!!!

darkstar17 on December 30, 2007, 7:33:55 AM

darkstar17 on
Comment Deleted

digimonlover06 on December 30, 2007, 9:15:22 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06Thx I read Twilight a few days ago I love the books.