Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Blood Shed

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 3 - Blood Shed

Chapter 3 - Blood Shed
I entered Biologly.I hated now that I was stuck next to Edward,but Bella seemed a little happier sitting alone.He keept clutching the desk as if I was smothing him in my scent.Then I relized it was my scent.Kouki entered and I glanced up why was he in Biologly?He was talking to Mr.Banner and then he sat down in a desk behind Bella.I fliched what was he doing.So what I told him yesterday what happened.Was he that worried?I looked down at my Biologly notebook and carelessly took notes on todays lesson.No matter how hard I tried to force on the lesson,Kouki just keept staring at me.When I glanced back him,I noticed he was gripping the wood hard.'Oh no'I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kouki Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt the scent burning though my mouth.Excess vemon dripped into my mouth.'shoot'I thought.I gripped the desk hard.I saw Hikari's head turn and she was wide eyed.It wasn't her scent however.I hadn't gotten used to craving her scent.It was Bella's.Oh how Edward would kill me.I wanted her blood.As I glanced at Edward,his hand had gone though the desk.Seems his scent is messing with him.I felt my body move forward to plant my fangs on Bella.No I musn't.I wouldn't let myself lunge at her.I couldn't help myself.My eyes went back to my test tring not to lung my fangs at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edward's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I felt scent change,I nearly jumped out of my seat.Why me?Bella heard me and I forced on people's thoughts to calm me down a little.No success.It wanted me thirsty more for her blood.No I had to stay with Bella.Their scents were horriable I couldn't stay still.One of my fangs piced my lip.I needed to get out of this class.My blood burned now,wanting to tase there blood on my lips.I couldn't fight off these thoughts.I felt more of my vemon come.I tried to fight it off nothing.My blood still burned.Then Hikari glanced in my dicrection.I let my fangs slip and bit her neck lighty.What have I done'?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Normal Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt a burning when Edward's fangs hit my skin.Acting on a reflex I pushed him off his chair.I then got up and ran out of the room,him following me.I sat in the hallway.It would be seconds before Kouki joined me.I heard Mr.Banner yell at him and I was panting.Kouki came out alone.Edward sighed,knowing there would be yelling.I sat there itching the bit marks.They burned and itched.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!!!!!"yelled Kouki

"It's not my fault her blood,got my attention."he said.

"Yeah it is your fault.I said.Now I have bit marks.What if my father sees them."I screamed at him.Edward then stormed off leaving us far behind.Then I felt light headed as if in a daze.I couldn't stand I fell over.The thing I heard was Bella,Edward and Kouki calling my name....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on January 1, 2008, 1:35:28 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeanother great work of written art keep it up!!!