Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Blood Lust And Thrist

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 4 - Blood Lust And Thrist

Chapter 4 - Blood Lust And Thrist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes snapped open and I looked around.I clearly wasn't in my room.I was lying on a soft silk blankit and the door was shut.A mirror was in the conner of the room and it was Twilight outside.I laid back down wanting sleep,but I couldn't sleep at all.Why?I questioned.I got up and looked into the mirror.Then I smashed it causing shards of glass to fly everywhere.My dad wouldn't want me anymore.I sucked on my wounds from the mirror shards.'What had they done?' Someone had heard me and opened the door.I ran back to bed and acted asleep. Whoever it was didn't notice the mirror shards and walked downstairs.Then I heard a quiet voice say my name.

"Hikari?"it asked.

I said nothing I was frozen.My eyes were fixed on my skin.It was as pale as Edward's skin.I screamed out in horror.The voice or whatever it was ran downstairs.I took with my non-bleeding hand a mirror shard and held it took my eyes.Topaz eyes looked back at me.I screamed again and then noticed my hair was black with red hightlights like Kouki.I saw my door opened and I let oout a whimper.

Edward was standing at my door.He slowly walked in and looked at me with his topaz eyes.They were filled with reget.I could tell he had never ment this to happen.I slowly pushed myself of the bed shaking.He helped me up not saying a word and he lead me downstairs.I wasn't in their house but in Bella's home.She sat on the counter, her eyes wide when she saw me.

"Alright what happened?"I asked.

"He screwed up big time."said bella.

"I know.Your a vampire now."Edward said gricming.

"No!I screamed.My world just fell apart.I couldn't sleep could I?My eyes gained tears regaurdless that I was a full Vampire.Why?How did you do this?"I questioned Edward while punching a wall.I left a large dent.I knew I shouldn't of done that.

"I don't know how it happened Hikari."he said.

"I'm not going to school-"I heard the door open.Bella told us both to leave and I followed Edward into his car.

"Hungry?"he asked smirking.

I couldn't answer my senses did the telling.Venmon dripped into my mouth.He smirked again,and drove to a hiking area.Edward stopped the car and we both
got out.I smelt animals and ran soon after.My first animal was a montain lion.Edward had vanished at the woods somewhere as well.I bit into the
flesh savoring the blood.My lust was greater than his and I killed three
more montain lions.I half finished the last one then cleaned my mouth off.
Then Edward appeared out of nowhere beside me.He had blood dripping down his face from his kill.I smiled fixing my black and red hair and smelt another vampire....

My first idea was to jump at him,but then I had second thoughts when I saw Kouki.When he saw me with the blood on my hands,he was shocked.Then slowly he saw the kills I made."Hikari talk about your thirst."he said looking at blood all over the ground.

"Sorry."I said washing my hands off in the river.

"What are you doing about school?"asked Edward.

"I'm getting married in two days".I said glancing at Kouki.

"Who ask-his eyes narrowed at me.No you're not."he said quickly.

"Jealously?"I asked seeing Edward head to the car.

"He'll get over it.Its a private weding anyway.I'm not wanting vampires to show up."he said.

"Why?"I asked, lying my head on his shoulder.

"I'll let you finish school so it dosen't seem like were togther."he said.

"Ok."I said.

We both walked over to his car and drove off me lying in his arms....

[A/n The next chapter will be on their wedding and here's a link to a great BellaXEdward video by SmokeyFizz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYgwKf8H2A&feature=PlayList&p=17A811A6A0989590&index=24

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on January 1, 2008, 1:37:29 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifewoohoo!!!!!!!!!