Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Twilight

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 5 - Twilight

Chapter 5 - Twilight
I hurried downstairs vampire speed.I needed to find a dress.Alice met me at the bottom of the stairs and we hurried to shop.I quickly browsed though dresses while Alice looked for a necklace.I settled with a short tank top and a skirt.Alice found me a black diamond cross with black rose earings and
we bought the stuff.

Soon we headed back home and I heard Edward talking to Kouki.I went into my room and set down the stuff.I laid on my bed, pretending to sleep but I was reading Edward's thoughts.

'So he loves her after all.I guess I wasn't imagining things I saw in my dreams.I guess she hates me after all.I never got to say-'Hikari?'

I snapped out of my gaze.He wanted to do what?I wondered.That was the only time I used my vampire powers.Well I used it at night to.Did they argue?I tapped into Kouki's mind.

'Stupid Edward.He thinks he can save her from me.She'll be dead as soon as she marries me.'

I snapped the link.He didn't love me.No wonder Edward was surpised.He had liked me,but Bella was in the way.I couldn't think anymore.It was too hard to.Should I love Edward or Kouki?I couldn't make up my mind.Then someone came in my room.

"You read my mind did you?"asked Edward.

"Yes,but can we talk somewhere quiet?".I asked.He nodded and took me to his car and drove away.I grabbed a CD that I had in a case with me and put it in.He turned his head a little when he heard the female singer.

"Who's this?"he asked with a little intest.

"Evanescence",I said mouthing the lyrics.

"Do you know the lyrics?"he asked gaining intest in the song.I nodded and sang.

"Field Of Innocence"

I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now

Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow,it seems colder now


I paused wating for his response.He flashed a smile with his sharp teeth and waved his hand for me to go on.

Where has my heart gone?
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything


Slowly I sang the next part unsure if I was correct with my latin class.

[Latin hymn:]
Iesu, Rex admirabilis
et triumphator nobilis,
dulcedo ineffabilis,
totus desiderabilis.

[Translation:]
O Jesus, King most wonderful
the conqueror renowned
the sweetness most ineffable
in whom all joys are found.


I paused letting the man go on.

[Man:]
"As the years pass by
Before my face,
As wars rage before me,
Finding myself
In these last days of existence,
This parasite inside me,
I forced it out.
In the darkness of the storm
Lies an evil,
But it's me."

I sang the last verses before grinning at Edward.

Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything

Oh where, where has my heart gone
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything

I still remember.

When I looked back at him he was in a deep trance.He seemed please with me.

"Nice voice".he said.

"Thanks."I said.

"Why'd you bring me-".

"Bring me somewhere away from here.I mean State wise.

"You don't want him do you?"he asked me.

"No Edward.I'm leaving San Francso.I said.I pulled out a black diamond cross.Give this to him when you get back and tell him I'm gone."I said not caring that I was a Vampire.

"I stay with you".he said not as a question.

"S-Stay"?I said shocked.

"Bella is dating him.She cheated on me.I read his mind".said Edward.

I had a smirk on my lips.He still didn't give the cross back.He looked at the bag."Alice knew"I said.

"She did now?Thats intesting."said Edward.He took a turn on the highway.

"Where we going?"I asked.

"A hotel for now."he said.

"Ok."he took another turn.He pulled up in a parking lot and we walked inside the hotel.

"Do you have a room for two?"he asked.

"Yes.Suite or non-suite?"she asked.

"First".All he said.She handed him and key and we headed upstairs.I still say I was part human even though I went though the change.I was tired and I fell right on the bed.He laughed at that and turned on the T.V.It was midnight when I actally said something.

"Does this mean you like me?"I asked nevorously.

"Yes".he said.I went towards him and planted my lips on his giving him a nice shock.Then I fell asleep by his side...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on January 1, 2008, 1:40:29 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeyayness!!!!!! kouki is a bad boy!!! bad.....