Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Running Fear

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 6 - Running Fear

Chapter 6 - Running Fear
I woke or so it seemed to be next to Edward.I thought I was in a dream everything was so weird.Me losing my boyfriend then in a hotel room with
Edward.I slowly got out of the bed.Then I remembered my transformation.
However I seemed pleased that I still had my human part with me.
Just then I heard the window shatter, glass flew right at me.It hit as it made inpact in my skin.Then suddenly I felt myself become scared.Who was trying to hurt me?Why was I feeling things?Wasn't I immortal?My thoughts had endless questions.I looked franticaly around for Edward.He was nowhere.I froze.He loved me didn't he?It couldn't be Kouki.Yes he had said he would hurt me but he
wouldn't kill me.Then I saw two crimson black eyes in the darkness.
They were very thirsty...


The black eyes looked slowly up at me.I felt whoever it was come closer.I saw a male pale figure.His eyes were full of hate, I couldn't move.I just was frozen there.He stiffed the air searching if I was human.He smirked and moved into the moonlight."James?"I muttured.His head lifted up at the slight whisper.He looked at my topaz eyes and then up at the celling.It felt like forever before he answered.

"How's Kouki?"he asked eyeing me.

"Not here.I broke up."I said glancing where Edward would have been.

He laughed cruely.Then it hit me.He was going to kill me.He had sent James,of all the vampires.I wanted to ran,but I just couldn't then panic washed over me.
I was doomed.His nose raised up in the air.hungry eyes flicked toward me.I felt the sickeness of blood back.I wasn't immortal.Edward's bite wasn't lasting.I only was for a few days.He didn't love me when I was bitten by him.I had to run now.Aganist my fear.My body wouldn't let me.I was trembling.Then I blacked out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished New moon yesterday.So I'll be doing better with the next chappie..Another Cliffhanger! Sorry, I'll update tonight!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on January 1, 2008, 1:41:15 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeplz hurry and update quick!!!!!!!! great work!!!