Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Wounds Of The Present

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 7 - Wounds Of The Present

Chapter 7 - Wounds Of The Present
Everything was dark.I was in a nightmare.I had to be.I was running.I just keept running.I couldn't see anything in the darkness.Noone was helping me,no voices,no nothing.I didn't have a clue where I was.Then I felt something wet.I opened my eyes.I was in the woods by the Cullen's house.Alone.That went though my mind.If I was standing in the woods, then were where the Cullens?How'd I get here?Then I smelt blood.The wetness I felt was my blood driping from my arm to my finger.I glanced at the house before running home....

As I reached my father's house,I noticed a light scent of blood.I walked up the stairs and into my room.I quickly shut my door and pulled out infection needles I keept.As I probled my cut for glass,my hand stung.It hurt evertime I took a piece of glass out.I winced listening for my dad.As I removed the last piece, I tied a bandage around the cut.I heard my door open...

I laid down and shut my eyes.Hiding the stuff under the floorboards.My door shut and I let out a heavy breath.I wondred where the cullens were.I would think about that more later.Soon after I fell asleep from the loss of blood...

As I woke, I saw my dad beside me.Fixing my bandage.I stared at the other one.It was completely blood-soaked.He smiled at me and gave me the phone.I heard a voice, I hadn't heard in a while on the other end.

"Hikari?"asked the voice.

"Jacob?"I asked.

"How are you?"he said.

"Horroriable I'll see you later."I said getting up and heading to change.I quickly said bye and hung up the phone.As I got changed,I sliped an old necklace on.The the necklace was two rings combined into each other.One was black the other was gold.The gold one read Garōkami and then had a little symbol 餓狼.The writting was a faint light blue.The other ring read Kyuuketsuki and had a little symbol 吸血鬼.It was written in blood red.I sliped it around her neck and headed to Jacob.

As I reached him,I felt a little worried.I wasn't exactly great friends with him anymore.He kinda was a little mad at me.However I couldn't complain because I had nothing to do.He was standing there grinning at me.I smiled slighty and remembered not to menton vampires by him.He lead me down into the forest,I could tell he wanted to talk to me alone.

As we walked he asked "How's Edward?".

I froze how did he?"Fine"I said.

"Be thankful your alive.He's not around.He's in a medical center.He's not doing well either."he said.

"Last night I was by his house.How'd I get there?"I asked with a little pain in my voice.

"Did you get the glass out?"he asked.

"How?-You helped me didn't you?"I asked surpised.

"Yes.You had more cut but I treated them.I'm sorry I didn't tell you.James went after Edward.he said.

"I thank you,but where is he?"I asked getting nevorous.

"Not here.Alice is the only one.They won't be back for awhile."he said camly.

No my thoughts yelled.I just met him and now this.I had lost someone again."How's the pack?"I asked.

"Fine,but you seem trobled."he said.

"I'm just worried."I said holding back tears.I ran though the woods now wanting to get away from him.I didn't look at my surroundings once.I soon found my hallow in the woods.It was a tree stump by a river and a waterfall.It was peacfull here.I couldn't stand living without him.I sat on the and cried hard and long....

As night fell I watched the stars.They were full of loneyness and sorrow.I wiped my tears and slowly got up.I headed home.I was going to leave here.I was going back with my mom.I went upstairs and packed my bags.As I swung it over my shoulder,I decided to leave one last note.I drove to the Cullen's home and got out of my car.Alice stood there.I walked towards her and handed her a note.she unfolded it and read it.She nodded and took Edward's note as well.I went back to my car feeling a single tear leave my eyes before I left...

(餓狼, Garōkami"a starving/hungry wolf")(Kyuuketsuki Vampire)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment