Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - When You're Gone

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 8 - When You're Gone

Chapter 8 - When You're Gone
As my dad said goodbye and hugged me,I cried a little.I boarded the plane and I was heading back to Forks,Wasighton.I couldn't think on the plane,but then again who could?When the plane did land,it was four am in Forks.I had a night flight.I saw my mother eagerly waiting for me and I smiled.I ran to her and hugged her and got in her car.We reached the house within the hour and I was homeschooled here but I decided to skip a few days.It was the summertime anyway.I quickly ran into the woods surrounding our house,and headed up an old trail.

I found the old watering hole and the meadow quicker than I thought.I sat by the water with my drawing pad and started drawing the meadow.I could finally tune out,Edward,Jacob and Bella.For the remaining summer.I didn't have any worries here.As I finished,it was early morning.I yawned and smiled.I better get home.I ran home and went upstairs.I put my drawings under the floorboards and looked at the date.

It was my birthdate July,2.I laughed, already I turned eighteen.Then I looked in horror at the package on my bed.It had his writting on it.I froze and stared back at the date.that can't be right I thought.As I slowly took the paper off.I relized,I never should have listened to Jacob.Inside was a note and adress and a small gift.I opened the note slowly.

Hikari,

I'm sorry.

Can you forgive me? I never meant to hurt you.

Will you return?If not keep the gift.

Goodbye,
Edward cullen.

I the words hurt.As if I had been bitten.As I unwrapped the same gift, it was a necklace.A blood red one.The ring and locket both had something I couldn't translate on it.I cried.How could I be so stupid?I couldn't write back.I had givin alice my word.They would have to come here.I felt reget and then emptyness.Then I fell into an unwanted sleep....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six Months Later...

I sat in my room.I had written back to him,but he had moven on.He had told me in a letter.I wasn't giving up though.I should have gone back.My black hair was now halfway down my back.My skin was even paler and my mother said it looked like I was scared all the time.As I picked up my bag for school,it felt odd.As I drove to school, I couldn't think.I went into my english class with my assignment.The teacher called on me to read as usally....As I read my poem I though of him.

"Loneliness is grey
It tastes cold, dry and hollow
Loneliness is the smell of something left in the dark to long
And looks like a damp, dark room
The sound of unheard tears
Loneliness emptys me"

Then the phone rang just as I finished.He picked up the phone and had a grim face on."Hikari your dismissed."he said.I gulped that wasn't good.I ran to my car and drove quickly to my house.I smelt fire and smoke.Then it hit me hard.My mother was dead.I cried hard and sat in my car.I was givin money to go to my dad.I took it and flew over to him.When I got to the airport I got in my car and drove to his house.On the radio I heard...

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on my floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah Yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I didn't know how to tell anyone.When I walked into my room and laid down on the bed.I cried long and hard into the night.I didn't even feel my dad's hand go on my shoulder.When I looked up in his eyes,he had tears.I hugged him lighty,cring.Why did mom die?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later That Day...

"Dad do I have to go?"I asked.

"Hikari.I know its your birthdate,but what more can you do?"he asked.

"I don't know,but I miss her already".I fiddled with my necklace.

"Look I'm going to the furnal tonight.You don't have to come."he said.

"I'm not".I said heading to my room.I sat on my bed drawing.As I finished my work,I noticed it was a black rose.I flipped open another page and drew once last thing.As I looked back in my summer,I found nothing but sorrow.I sighed and closed my book.Then I heard a tap on the window.I looked at it.Edward was looking right at me.I grimced.Then looked at the inside of the necklace.I still didn't know what it meant.Reguardless that it was japenese.He looked at the shinning object and smiled.He pulled the window open and said "Fallen Angel".

I didn't know what to say.I was half cring when I saw him,and then I blackened out..



(Drawnings and The Necklaces)



Here's Hikaris but its two rings



Edward's Necklace execpt its black

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment