Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Darkness

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 9 - Darkness

Chapter 9 - Darkness
I didn't know what to do anymore.My heart had broken.I must have been seeing things last night.I thought Edward was with me last night.I had lost everthing,that I needed to live.My will was fading.I couldn't live like this.My father had left for my mom's furnal.I didn't want to go after the issue with the Cullens.Even Jacob Black had lied to me.I didn't want to go to school,but I grabbed my bag regetfully.

As I drove to my school, there was no signs of the Cullens thank god.I stepped out of my car and slammed the door.I headed to homeroom period.I had a few days of school left.So far.I smiled to myself lightly.It was ruined when one of the Cullens walked though the door.It was Edward.I screamed at myself.What was the bastard doing here?

I had gotten over him finally,and here he was walking in.He glanced at me slighty before sitting down beside a blonde.I glanced at the female beside him slowly.I was intested for some reason.She had the same paleness as Edward and was about the same age,I think.Her eyes were dark crimson.I shivered knowing she was lusting for my blood.

The day dragged on and I grew bored.I might as well ditch school again.I thought.That sounded well to me.I took out my cell phone during reading while the teacher wasn't looking.I gave Jacob a text message on his phone.I got a response and smiled.I slipped my phone away and asked to go to the nurse.

The teacher nodded and I saw Edward glance at me oddly.I ran outside the door and outside.Carefully to advoid any more teacher.I heard a motorcycle from outside and saw Jacob with Sam.I smiled and ran to them.Sam was riding my black and red one.

"Jake can I?"I asked.

He nodded and Sam got off."All get a ride from Leah".he said walking off.

"Ready?"Jacob asked.

"Yeah".I said starting my bike.As we rode off I saw Edward glance at me before we rode off to the beach.As the bikes came to a stop at the beach,I got off and turned off mine.Jacob kicked up the kickstand and followed me to his beachouse.

[ A/n The Beach during the day and night]






I sat on the sand carefully not getting wet.The sun was still high up but I was happy.Jacob sat beside me watching the sun.It was a long time before we acutaly spoke to each other.

"Did he leave you?"He asked.

"Yeah.I got dumped six months ago.Jake,is Bella still?"-he cut me off.

"No.I dumped her a few mounths ago."he said.

"Why?"I asked.

"It wasn't working out and Bella is moving back to Forks this year."he said.

"Oh."I said quietly.I looked towards the water.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

I didn't say anything as I got up.I brushed off the sand and headed towards my bike.

"Hikari you can stay tonight.I mean if you want".He said following me.Rain now came down.I heard a crackle of thunder.Lighting hit the water.Great I thought.Jacob still followed me.I felt his strong arms wrap around me.My face heated up to his touch.The sun was setting and my father would not be home for a few days.I wrapped my arms around him and he led me to Billy's house.

"Billy is Sam here?"asked Jacob.

"Yeah.Leah and Sam are here."said Billy.

"Jack-"Sam stoped speaking when he saw me.

"What happened to Bella"?asked Leah.

"I dumped her".said Jacob.

"Isn't she with the blood-sucker?"asked Sam.

"No".I said feeling tears come.I ran out of the room and into Jacob's bedroom and slammed the door shut hard.I don't know how long I was in there crying for but I was hurt.Sam had no right to know.I didn't feel Jacob come sit beside me.I lay on his bed broken.I put my head on his pillow and didn't look at him.It was to pain full.Sam found out some how.Oh how I wish I could punch him.I raised my head off the pillow and I saw Jake look at me.I froze I didn't want to talk about anything.I just wanted to forget about the stupid vampires and werewolfs.

I wanted to run away from here and stay away.Slowly I got off the bed and headed towards the door.I didn't care about Edward anymore.I wanted to forget about them all.Jacob didn't stop me and I ran outside into the rain.Soon after I left into the night.Hurt and broken.I rode into the meadow despite the cold and lay on the grass.

I heard soft footsteps.I didn't move I didn't care about death anymore.I saw red irises.Bright red irises.I tilted my head up.Standing beside me inches away from my neck was a thirst vampire.I heard a sicking sound of breaking bones and pain overwhelmed me....

Pain so much pain.It was like a fire.My whole body was on fire.My bones hurt.I couldn't see my eyeslight was cloudy.I couldn't feel anything and blackend out.

Sun hurt my eyes.I was lying on the cool grass.I was at the meadow.I ran my fingers though my hair.How long had I been sleeping?My head ached.I stood up quicker than expected.I looked at my skin is was pale.I let out a loud pitched scream.Then I ran.I had to find Jacob fast before Edward noticed.I heard footsteps a mile away.I heard Emmett's voice.Followed by Jasper and Edward.

I froze for a second.They wouldn't know it was me would they?I stood there wating to greet them.They apporched me wary eyes.Emmett sighed is disapprovel.My eyes examed Edward.He still smelt good.Somethings never change.Jasper walked forward to speak to me.

"Are you a newborn?"he asked his teeth gleaming.

"I changed two days ago.I'm Ren."I said hiding my name.Edward looked at me oddly.I fliched.

"Alright don't let me catch you here again".said Jasper.

"Why."I snapped.

"It's our land."said Edward.

I flinched again hearing his voice."So what.I don't hunt."I said.

"How?"asked Jasper.

I laughed and ran from them.It took me minutes to relize Edward was trailing me.

"What?"I asked.

"You seem familer like a girl I used to know named Hikari."he said with guarded eyes.

"Who's that?"I asked.

"A human girl who I loved."he said walking off.

My breaths froze and I stopped following him.He turned his golden eyes frozen.I shivered and then growled.His eyes glanced at mine and I shivered again."W-Why did you love her?"I wondred faking it.

"She-I.... She liked me for who I was and she allways was there for me."he said slowly.

"Edward.She's dead.I-I saw her body one night and then it vanished."I didn't say anymore I had just risked my vampire life.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment