Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Missing

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 11 - Missing

Chapter 11 - Missing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jame's Pov Aka Hikari's Father~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there waiting for her.She wasn't home yet.There had been no calls no e-mails or anything from her for three days.I was worried about my daughter.Jacob said she vanished from walking home from La Push and he was worried about her.what happened to my little girl.Maybe the vampires.Aro,Jane,Heidi.I couldn't think that.Maybe a serial killer or The cullen Clan knew.I froze in my tracks what if Bella knew.I picked up the phone and called their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bella's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the phone ring and jumped.Edward snicked and handed me the phone.I froze as I saw the number why was Hikari calling when she was supposely missing?Edward's eyes flashed towards mine and when I heard her paincked father's voice I allmost broke into tears.

"H-Hello".I said shaking.

"Bella is Edward there?"he asked.

"Y-Yes."I said on the verge of tears.

"Get him on the phone."he said quickly.

I handed him the phone and he seemed shocked.I heard James mutter "She hasn't called for three days....Then one word he said caught my attention.The Vampires you know havn't hurt her have they?"He questioned.I heard Edward say no and then something about a newborn who looked like her.Then it clicked in my head.Jacob he must know.

"Edward take me to La push!"I said quickly.

"Why?"he asked when he was done on the phone.

"Jacob knows."I said.

"You're right.I'll ask Alice if she can see her.I'll be back Love."he vanished and I headed to my truck and to La Push.As I neared jacob's home I saw Sam and the rest of the pack with him and Emily talking.Jacob saw me and waved.How funny.I thought.I got out of the truck and then noticed a necklace hanging off jacob's neck.

"Who's neck-"he covered my mouth and carried me to the beach.

"Hers".He said once we were out of ear shot.

"Where is she?"I asked.

"Gone.I saw her before she left.She broke my arm.He held up his limp arm as he went on.She seemed over stressed and I think she does want Edward knowing she's full vampier and full human.I was about to question when he said...How your asking?I nodded.Her DNA is messed up by it already having vampire abiltys.For one when she's human she wants to taste blood when its around.Also her drawing skill is a vampire gift she can draw someone and then it shows where they are,there age and what their wearing.Werewolfs are not affected by her scent and she can change from human to vampire once she figures it out.She cannot be tracked either.Her scent is like a werewolfs so it is very very hard to tell its her.She'll be missing for a while and she can read mind's like Edward.Unfortally she drinks human blood and then barfs it up afterward which causes her vampire's senses to take a toll on her.They take over more easly and they drink more blood you can think of....Edward will have trouble finding her and she won't come back by force..."Jacob paused.

"So she's basicly an immortal vampire-human?"I asked.

"Yup."Jacob said.

"Jake what does that necklace say?"I asked.

"Vampire.It slipped off her neck as she ran off."said Jacob.

"She's forgetting him".I caught on.

"Yes She said to me once that he loves you more.She'll return when your vampire."he said.

Tears fell from my eyes.Jacob wrapped his arms around.He knew why.On the radio was Missing by Evanescence.It reminded me of my dark times without Edward.I hoped this would never happen again.Tears dripped off my face as the radio played the song.

Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
Maybe someday you’ll have woke up,
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
"isn’t something missing? "


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edward's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I heard the song on the radio,I felt myself break down.I lay on the bed curled up into a ball.

You won’t cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?


I wanted to leave my life behind and just die.

Even though I’d be sacrificed,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.
Isn’t someone missing me?


Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
Shudder deep and cry out:
"isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me? "

I sobbed hard into the pillow hurt.I heard my door open and my siblings asked me what was wrong.For the first time in my vampire years,I saw tears come from my eyes.I was hurt on the inside this time.I felt tired and wanted to blacken out and wake to her scent,her smell everthing about her.

And if I bleed, I’ll bleed,
Knowing you don’t care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there,
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t something...


I cried long and heard even after the song had ended.I knew what I wanted to do.i wanted to leave my family.Even Bella,I was hurt.I knew I was.I felt a supporting hand by me and noticed it belonged to Bella.I clung onto her hurt and alone again.I felt her hands wrap around me holding me to her comforting me... Then everthing went black as I drifted....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment