Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Two Hundred Years Later.

I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.

Chapter 12 - Two Hundred Years Later.

Chapter 12 - Two Hundred Years Later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jacob's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Sam and Emily.I was bored,the old population of La Push had died out finally and The Cullens left awhile ago with Bella.It was peaceful now.Only us.The werewolfs.We had managed to retain ourselfs from going after Hikari after she vanished that day.A week and a half later Bella left with the Cullens.I let her leave.I didn't have a crush on her anymore only Hikari.Hikari.The name pain me.Sam glanced at me with a look of concern."Jake? You ok?"he asked worried.

I wipped the tears away from my eyes."Sam it's nothing."I said hiding the pain.

Emily wasn't conviced by the lie.Her eyes looked at mine."Jake we have to leave for the high."she said polity.

"Were going though high school again!"I said a little mad.

"Yes"replied Sam.

I sighed and went over to my black motorcyle.Sam smirked and hopped onto his with Emily.He stared his and raced off.I knew he wanted to race and I sped off far ahead of him.I had updated my bike fifty years ago adding flames on the black and to be exact a werewolf too.As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw the rest of the pack grinning.I heard Sam's bike behind me park and I hoped off my bike.

"So what are we stuck taking this year?" I asked joking.

Sam laughed and anwsered "You have Biologly,Forgin History,and Latain and Gym.The only diffrence with the rest of us is we have extra classes".he frowned at that.

"So I'm lucky this year?"I said seeing I had no Math Course.

"Yeah".said Paul looking down at his classes.He had a dobuble math course.Poor Paul.Then the bell rang forcing us to go to our classes.I headed to my Latain class and sat down in the back,not wanting to pay attention.The class wasn't that bad and I was assighed to study for homework.The bell rang and I headed to Forgin History.As I walked down the rows of doors,I caught a familer scent.A stawberry scent.It was coming right from the forgin History.I walked in and I never thought I would see them again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bella's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Edward said we had to go back to high school I almost died.We both went into Forgin History and sat down.I heard cat calls from the boys in the room and Edward wrapped his arm around my waist clearly saying back off to the other boys.As we sat down talking I didn't notice him enter."MR.BLACK SIT DOWN!!"yelled Mr.Cook.

My eyes looked up.No one was there.I thought he was....I sighed dumb imagining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jacob's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood out in the hall by the the second floor stairwell.So close.I had to tell Sam somehow without them seeing.I ran down the hall to his class a minute before the bell rang.He rasied an eyebrow as he saw me."Jacob skiping already?"asked Sam.

"BloodSuckers are back".I panted.

"The Cullens."Sam said dryly.

"Yes.Can I skip please?I don't wanna run into them.Bella almost saw me.I heard a teacher yelling my name.Sam if you don't anwser I'm jumping out the window."I said fast running to the window opeing it.

"Go Jake now.I'll say you went home sick."said Sam runnning off.I jumped out the window landing on my feet unsacthred.Then I on my bike and went over two hundred miles and before I knew it,I was in front of the Cullens house.The Sliver Volvo was parked in front of the house.I half-smiled and got off my bike.I had to see her just once.Even if she was a bloodsuker now.

I opened the door and quiety went up the stairs.I heard voices at the end of the hall and I looked in by the little open space.I listened quiety.

"Edward.Was he there?"asked Bella out of breath.

"Bella please.We gone over this he left after we did."he said quiety.

"I don't believe you."she muttered.

"Bella please?"he asked.

She froze as his lips crashed down on hers.She pushed him off her running towards the door and running past me and into the next room.I followed her not letting him know I was here.I opened the door and walked in the her room
and shut the door."Bella"I said quiety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bella's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard my name being called and glanced up and saw Jacob's smiling face.I grinned happly.He wasn't borthered by my scent at all, it was the same as it was when I was human.He smiled and then frowned as I heard the door open.
"Bella stop-"Edward looked at Jacob loathing.

"You liar"I teased.

"Have you found her?"Jacob asked hopeful.

"Jacob you have to under-"I cut Edward off.

"Jake we don't know were she went.I'm sorry."I said feeling him going back to sulking.

"You guys didn't look?"asked Edward.

"No".said Jacob denfensetive.

I opened my mouth to protest but Edward put his hand on my mouth.

"Jacob I think you should head back to your home."Edward said.

I bit his finger causesing blood to run down it.

"Bells look for ok?"Jacob said hopefull.

"Jake I don't think-"Edward's arms wrapped around me carring me off leaving Jacob alone....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hikari's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my black viper with Mat.He incerted a cord into his I-pod and put on HeadStrong by Trapt.I head the familer lyrics and grabbed his I-pod changing the song.I changed it to Made Of Glass by Trapt.The first set of lyrics reminded me when I changed.

I don't know anything at all and I'm somebody else
It could take years to find you, it could take years to find myself
And I don't need to hear your answer I just need you to see
That I think it's time to break down these walls that we throw

Am I still breathing have I lost that feeling
Am I made of glass 'cause you see right through me
I don't know who I am and you're the only one who sees that
I can't ask these questions that cannot be answered today

I thought of Jacob and how I left him alone and hurt.

And even if everything goes wrong and we start to fall apart
I will understand where you are, I will understand this by myself
And I don't need to hear your answer I just need you to feel
Like there are no boundaries at all

Am I still breathing have I lost that feeling
Am I made of glass 'cause you see right through me
I don't know who I am and you're the only one who sees that
I can't ask these questions that cannot be answered today


And how far have we come, too far to throw away the past
Will you be there waiting for me
I have to ask what we are, if I ask today it just won't last
So I'll be here waiting for you

He was waiting for me to come home.I just wasn't fast enough.

Will we ever feel this good again - Not today

Will we ever feel this real again - Not today

Will you ever be mine again - Not today

Will we ever feel this real again - Not today

I don't matter today

I relized if I didn't go back he would be gone.I had to go home with Mat.Jacob would have to understand.I just hoped he wouldn't be hurt forever....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment