Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crimson High

Sakura is a girl accepted to the most private high school.Little does she know how bad that school is... Jealously,Drama,and Romance.Will she ever make it though the year?

Chapter 1 - Crimson High

Chapter 1 - Crimson High
Sakura groaned as her alarm clock went off.It read 5:00am.She slowly got up and looked discusted at the school uniform.She turned on her Afi Cd while she got changed into it.She stared at the crimson skirt on her wondreding if it was supposed to be that short of her.She hoped none of the guys would be perverts,it was bad enough Naruto flirted with her.She slipped on the white shirt and tightened the ribbon.She brushed though her hair and then headed to the bus stop.

Right away she saw Naruto.She could by the look on his face he hated the uniforms.He wasn't wearing it yet.She wondred now what could be so bad about the guys uniforms.She took her gaze off Naruto and looked at some of the other students already in their uniforms and some new students weren't.She spotted TenTen,Termari,and Ino.

She saw Hinata talking to Termari quickly maybe worried about something.

"Sakura!"yelled Ino.

She smiled and headed over towards her friends."So how'd your summer go?"she asked still looking around.

"Great.Have you guys heard the Uchiha brothers go to this school?"asked Ino looking around.

"U-Uchiha"asked Naruto shakly.

"Yeah Uchiha's.Their supposed to be the richest family in the city.Appearenty the younger one is our grade and his older brother is a player."said Ino still looking.

"So Hinata did Neji get in?"asked Sakura.

"Yeah.He got the letter a few weeks ago."she said turning her gaze back to Naruto.

"Hey Shikamaru and Neji are here."said Naruto.They others went off while Sakura went over towards Termari.

"Hey Termari do you know who the kids are with the black jackets?"asked Sakura glancing at them.

"There a gang.The Akatsuki I think.My brother Gaara told me.He said to advoid them."said Termari dryly.

"Akatsuki?I thought that was a rumor?"Sakura asked looking at their black jackets.

"The Uchihas are here."said Termari looking at the elder Uchiha.He wore a black jacket as well.He joined the group who also were the jackets and a second later the bus arrived.The students filed in and Sakura sat in the one seated back seat with Termari in the two seater with Gaara.She was looking out the window when she heard his voice.

"Move un."he said rudly.

"No"she growled.

"Move NOW un."he said his temper rising a little.

"Make Me"she hissed, not caring who the person she was picking a fight with.

The next second she felt herself on the ground,a knife in inch from her neck.The elder Uchiha held her down while the other person took the seat.Temari had gotten up and punched the Uchiha hard and grabbed the knife out of his hands and Sakura took the chance to get up and punch the kid hard who took her seat.He grabed her hand out of a reflex and bent it backwards causing her to cry out in pain."IT'S MY SEAT!GOT IT?"he asked bending her arms back more.

"Y-yes sir."she felt the tears come and ran to sit with Temari.The elder Uchiha laughed and heard a hiss from his brother.

"You alright?"asked a voice.

Sakura looked up.A boy with Onyx eyes and blueish-black spiky hair was sitting beside her Temari was by her in a seat over watching.A fan was on the back of his black shirt."Yes..."she bit her lip.

"I'm sorry about Itachi.He doesn't like people who pick fights with his friends.Itachi looked up at him as he said this.I'm Sasuke Uchiha.If he causes anymore troble tell me alright?"he said smirking.

The bus stopped and Sakura got off following Sasuke to the main hall."Sasuke.I have a question?"she asked nevorously.

"Yes?"he said simply.

"Is this a dorm School?"Sakura asked.

"Yes.Crimson High has your school uniforms and your clothes so don't worry.Class starts soon.I'll be going now."he said walking off.

Salura smiled slighty and headed to her dorm room.As she got her key for room two-thirdteen she couldn't help but thinking who she would have for a roomate.As I headed into the room I couldn't help thinking I was going to have a roomate I would dred and how right I was....

The moment I opened the door I screamed loud.Standing inside was the blonde from the bus...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl's School Uniform....



Guy's School Uniform

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment