Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Invite and Jealously

Sakura is a girl accepted to the most private high school.Little does she know how bad that school is... Jealously,Drama,and Romance.Will she ever make it though the year?

Chapter 2 - Invite and Jealously

Chapter 2 - Invite and Jealously
'Surly they had made a mistake.'Sakura thought when she saw him.He wasn't pleased either.Sakura dropped her bag and nearly fainted.She pulled out her i-pod and turned it on and then hooked it into her labtop and put it on the bed.The blonde raised an eyebrow and then looked what she had on.Prulude and Miss Murder by Afi.He questioned that when the lyrics came on.

This is what i brought you this you can keep,
This is what i brought you may forget me.
I promised to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep....


"You listen to AFI?"he asked.

"Got a problem with that?"she asked listening to the lyrics.

"No.It's an emo band.Itachi listens to it and why are you wearing your uniform?"he asked.

"I don't mind it.Besides yours is sitting on the table?You have a name?"she asked.

"Deidara.Your new aren't you?"he asked grabbing his black uniform.He smirked when he saw it was a fishnet class shirt not the white ones.

"Yeah.I'm a Sopmore with advanced classes.You a junor?"She asked curious now.

"Yeah I'm seventeen and I've been a junor twice.I'm in Expert Art Placement and I don't have any classes expect for math and english.I'm drawing most of the day.Who'd you get for teachers un?"he asked.

"I got English,Advanced Art,History and Graphics.English is room 122,Graphics 331,History 654 and Advanced Art 102"she said quicky.Deidara froze and glanced at her classes sheet again.He growled pissed.She had gotten into his Art Class and Sasori's and Itachi's Graphics class.

"I'll be seeing you later un."with that he left to class.

Sakura sighed heading to Graphics.As she entered,her eyes widened.Itachi was smirking at her sitting at a computer on photoshop.She understood why Deidara had growled earier.She bit her lip as she sat down.Itachi snickered and went back to work."Need help?"asked a voice.

Red hair and black eyes looked at her.For a second she thought it was Gaara."Hai.I'm having.-"he pinched he @$$.He smiled slighty and knelt down and looked at several of the programs.

"God Itachi what did you do?"he asked seeing the Uchiha walk over.

"..."He clicked the mouse twice and the program opened.The Uchiha walked away smirking he got what he needed her room number.

"Name's Sasori.Sorry about Itachi."he shook hands with Sakura.

"Thank you.Um do you know someone named Deidara?"she asked timdly.

"Yeah he's my best friend.Why do you ask?"wondred Sasori.

"He's my roomate."Several,no all of the girls heads turned to face Sakura and Sasori and Itachi looked up.Sasori smirked and Itachi glared at him.

"Mind if I come to your room after class?"he asked knowing she had a free period.

"S-sure."she said feeling her checks heat up.

"Thanks."with that the bell rang.

"Sasori he'll kill you."whispered Itachi in his ear.

"Point?I don't care.Sakura you drink?"he stroked though the girl's hair.Her blush deepned.

"Sasori-san I do a little."she said blushing still.

"Here take this invite.Meet me at the Senor dorms tonight.Alright?"he said seductivly.

"A-alright."she stammred.He took her waist,Sakura leading him into her dorm.Itachi smirked he would find a girl later tonight.

Deidara opened the door and when he saw Sakura kissing Sasori in his dorm he almost threw a knife at him.Sakura broke apart smiling and Sasori's eyes widened at Deidara entrance."What?"he asked.

"Sasori you dog."said Deidara running into the bathroom.

"Why?-"Sakura was about to ask when Sasori said quickly.

"He was bisexaul a few years ago.I'm not saying anymore."With that he kissed her again clearing her mind of everything.

When they broke apart she was blushing madly when she relized what he meant by the statement."I better be going.Make sure you think about the party."Said Sasori with that he left.

"Deidara?You there?"asked Sakura worried.

"G-G-go.......A-a-away....un...."he sobbed.

"Deidara I didn't-"he opened the door.

Deidara wipped his eye as he left the bathroom sniffing.He glanced at the invite Sasori had left him as well as Sakura.It had on it.

Deidara,

I'm sorry about last years accident.I never meant it to hapen.
I thought...I thought I could just forget about it.
I know the loss you must of felt after you got over your hangover.
I truly am sorry for what I have done.

I didn't mean to take the girl either she kissed me.
It brings back painfull memories for me.
Koran is one of them.Pein is back with her...

The Akatsuki isn't doing good and we have an afterparty.
Invite only! Bring the girl Pein wants to meet her.
She's in your care.

Gomenasi,
Sasori.


Deidara fixed his eyes on the girl.She couldn't ever be her.He wouldn't let his emotions get to him this time not now not never.

"Are you going?"she asked suddenly.

Deidara gave her a smirk and threw on his Akatsuki cloak as they headed to Pein's dorm hall.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment