Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Fuyu's Darkness

Darkness engulfed the fragile girl quivering in the darkness.Her black eyes filled with fear.Bombs thickened the air.She hadn't expected this many ABNUs after her.She heard someone yelling her name before she collapsed in her own puddle of blood.

Chapter 0 - Fuyu's Darkness

Chapter 0 - Fuyu's Darkness
Darkness engulfed the fragile girl quivering in the darkness.Her black eyes filled with fear.Bombs thickened the air.She hadn't expected this many ABNUs after her.She heard someone yelling her name before she collapsed in her own puddle of blood....


"Fuyu un?"called a voice.

She blinked.Her eyes hurt.She glanced up looking at the person who had called her.A red and black cloak was blood soaked on the floor.She bit her lip when she saw the Igwa Village Protector on the floor a mark running though it.Carefully she lifted herself making sure she didn't have any broken bones.She heard the metal from her headband hit the floor and froze.

A hand picked it up and held it out for her to take it."Your an Igwa too?"now she knew the voice that she heard.She didn't want to see him ever again.She felt the tears coming.She took her headband and looked at the wall.She shouldn't be with him again.Only heartbreak she told herself.

"Fuyu."he said again irritated.

She couldn't look at him.He had saved her but she didn't want to see him again.She heard the door open.

"Deidara were-"the voice stopped."Who's this?"the person asked.

"Fuyu an Igwa ABNU."said Deidara still irritated.

"ABNU?Why is she?"-

She begain forming seals to the Chidori.The other figure grabbed her wrist before she could finish.He inpected her Igwa ABNU clothing,and grabbed a papper from her pocket."ABNU Files?"he questioned.

"Yes."she muttered darkly.When he flipped though one he found one that surpised him.It was titled:Deidara,Bomber.He opened it curious.

Name Deidara
Race Human
Gender Male
Age 18
Hair Blonde
Eyes Greenish Blue
Hidden Village: Rock
Ring:Sei(Blue-Green)
Finger Position: Right Index
Village Iwagakure
Rank ABNU/Missing-nin
ABNU Team.Fuyu.
Info Deidara was a terrorist bomber for hire,which we do not know when he joined the Akatsuki and left Iwagakura.


"Deidara she's got a file on you."said the figure.Fuyu had it with the person who was holding her wrist.She turned on her sharrgun.Who ever was holding her let go as they saw this.

"You never told me that un."said Deidara.

"Itachi's my brother.We contact once a month.I'm sure he'll be happy to know you saved my life.she said darkly.Oh and Sasori the one tailed one is dead.I brought the body to Itachi last month."she said putting her tiger ABNU mask on.

"Is that what you were doing in Suna?"asked Sasori.

"Hai.Sasori-sama."Fuyu took her eyes off and wall and finally looked up at them.

Sasori was the same as before but she didn't know Deidara anymore.His blonde hair was up in a ponytail and most of it fell over his left eye.His Akatsuki cloak was on the floor and his blue eyes looked at Fuyu forgivingly.She looked away her eyes on the puppet master.

"We should go Deidara."said Sasori.

"Yeah-"

"What are you guys doing were gonna get-"the two figures who walked in stopped and stared at Fuyu.

"Kisame we had some trobule with Fuyu Uchiha"Deidara spat.

"Uchiha I thought-"

"She grew up in Deidara's village Kisame."said Itachi cutting him off.

"Is she coming?"asked Kisame.

"Hn."said Itachi.Deidara cursed and threw a kunai at his hand.Itachi caught it and whipped it at his head.

"Controll yourself Deidara."said Kisame.

"I-"Sasori walked vanished and Deidara sighed and follwed him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment