Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Isolatesion

Darkness engulfed the fragile girl quivering in the darkness.Her black eyes filled with fear.Bombs thickened the air.She hadn't expected this many ABNUs after her.She heard someone yelling her name before she collapsed in her own puddle of blood.

Chapter 1 - Isolatesion

Chapter 1 - Isolatesion
Fuyu bit her lip as they apporched the Akatsuki hideout by Konha.She had been here less than a month ago and she rathered she wasn't returning here to join the oraganization.After all Deidara was here and he had broken her heart very badly causing her to become depressed and rely on Itachi to tell him her feelings for him.

Itachi had understood her perfecty, there was notthing wrong with that but there were some drawbacks it seemed like.For one if she ever pissed off Itachi for sure he would tell someone,which would cause her to run off for a while.She heard the boulder move and she followed them inside holding her breath as she passed Deidara into their leaders room.No one moved as she did that.She shut the door behind her and headed up the staircase finding Kornan.

"Sasori since when can she just go right in-"

"Deidara shut it."he muttred darkly following her inside and masking his charka as he went up the stairs listening.

"Kornan?"she called out into the room.

"Fuyu?Are you alright?Pein's in the other room."she said as she heard the door shut.

"No"Can I talk to you in your room.I feel like I'm being watched."she said carefully.

"Sure."She opened her door and they filled inside.

Sasori hid near the door listening.

"I don't think he loves me."She said quiety.

"Who?"she asked.

"Ask Pein he knows.However loving another member i shouldn't be doing,besides Deidara already showed me heartache.If he tries getting me back I'll hit him hard."said Fuyu darkly.

"Yeah.I know how you feel.Maybe you can have Sasori hit him or something."said Kornan.

"Kornan drop it."Fuyu growled.

'Wait you-You can't be serious!"said Kornan shocked.

"Drop It before I tell Pein to dump you.Itachi doesn't even know.He thinks I'm heartbroken forever.she muttered.

"Are you going to ask Pein to work with us?"she asked changing the topic.

"Yeah.I want to work with you and Pein.I owe him anyway.I saved his @$$ in the Konha.Said Fuyu laughing.

"Wow he got caught in Konha.What a-"

"ENOUGH Kornan"yelled Pein walking in.

"Fuyu good to see you again."He tossed her an Akatsuki ring with the kanji Ami on it.Rain she thought."Your cloak is in your room.It's beside mine.I don't want anyone but me and Koran or Itachi in there.Also you and Koran have a mission next week.I'll send one male member in my place.I need to do something.he said darkly."Sasori stop listening your going with them."said Pein rudly.

"Sasori."gulped Koran.

Fuyu didn't look as she exited the room her ring on her finger, they heard her door slam before Pein spoke again.

"You tell her the mission Konan,Sasori get your things ready I'll join you.To tell you the mission."he said going the the stairs with him.

"Fuyu you alright?"asked Konan.

"No"she breathed quivering.

"Got any yen?"asked Konan

"Yeah 200,000,000."she said smirking.

"Where did you get all that?"she asked

"Stolen.Banks.Weapons."she said coming out in her full Akatsuki clothing.

"You ready?asked Konan.

"Yeah".said Fuyu.

They headed down the stairs waiting for Sasori.Deidara was yelling mad at the curent mission issue.Sasori said nothing as they walked out.Fuyu however was quivering heavy and her eyes looked they would start sheding tears at anytime.

"You alright?"asked Konan.

"..."she didn't answer but before she knew it Sasori was by her gripping her like a fragile child,don't pity me.That was Deidara's mistake and then broke me.Tears slipped down her face at the thought.This isn't right,but tears just kept coming.Her childhood keept coming back to haunt her.Her abusive mother and he father who had died and said he loved her and she didn't even listen.ABNU's are not supposed to show any emotion nither are ninja but she was worthless, she sobbed harder into Sasori.Hurt,Broken, drying inside.

"Sasori-danna you forgot-"Deidara stopped and dropped the scroll at the sight.Sasori was tighty gripping the girl as she sobbed aganist him.Deidara flinched at the sight, remembering what he had said to her when he left her for the Akatsuki.Sasori looked towards Konan muttering something something and she fecthed the scroll.

"Deidara you alright?"she asked.

''I'm breaking inside because of the lie.I lied Konan so I could leave her.Were not supposed to show emtion or relation towards other ninja".he paused. It's my fault I hurt her like this, I'm sorry."he said his blue eyes looking hurt.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment