Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - MORE INTRO!!! dang,the intro's long!

its my oc's journel the intro is very long Oo

I WILL EVENTUALLY GET TO THIS BUT NOW THIS STORY IS NOT GONNA CONTINUE

Chapter 4 - MORE INTRO!!! dang,the intro's long!

Chapter 4 - MORE INTRO!!! dang,the intro's long!
last time:the doors swung open and there stood...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a beautiful girl with long light brown hair that was down to her hips, and dark brown eyes that were almost black. Jerome's jaw almost dropped. "Well,here i am on Earth again."Hyru said. "here,let's get you a dorm with a computer."Jerome said.
.....................the next morning..........................................
"how's your dorm?"jerome asked. "great!"hyru awnserd.
"i'm going on the computer now."hyru also said."ok,bye!"jerome said."BYE!!!"hyru said. she turnd on the computer and browsed around on it. she saw the word "journel" in bold letters. she clicked on it. there was a blank page to type on. she started to type.





ok,pplz next chapter will have what she typed!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment