Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Before...

14 humans, a monster, and four gallant kids that has just sealed their fate. Please read and reveiw!!!

Chapter 1 - Before...

Chapter 1 - Before...
Prologue
“Thomas! Where are you?!” a small voice shouted from a distance. Thomas Avery was sitting at the edge of a small pond. Then sighed. “Yes, Dan. I’m right here!,” he replied through the thick terrain. Then saw a small little body peeked through the bushes. “Tommy, can we go home now? I want lunch!,” the little one demanded. Thomas sighed again. “I told you, Danny. We’re not leaving until we get proof that a monstrous creature stalks this place. And, besides, we've only been here for five minutes!” Danny gave a little, “Humph.” then sat down, next to his brother on a warm rock. After another five minutes passed he said,” Now can we go?” Thomas glanced back at his little brother then mouthed a firm, “No.” and kept taking notes. After another horribly boring minute passes Danny heard a voice from a cave on the right. “Uh, Tom? Did you hear that?!” Danny looked at the cave in wonder. Thomas, on the other hand, was not impressed. “Oh, Dan. I know your little tricks,” Thomas breathed. Danny shot a dirty look at Tom, put his hands on his hips, then said in a cold voice, “I am not fooling you, Thomas Avery.” Tom was very put off by cold tone of Danny’s voice. “Bro…? OK, fine! I’ll go check out your mysterious noise over by the cave!” Tom got up and headed toward the rim of the cave. And this time, he actually did hear a voice. Thomas? Thomas? Then, out of the gloom, a beautiful maiden walked out. Tom could barely believe his eyes. Meanwhile, Danny watched his brother confused. The, he, too, heard a voice. “Danny? Danny?,” the voice coaxed, “Will you come fishing with me? I just got a new boat! The new SEA DWELLER!” Danny stared into the cave. “Er, Tom?,” he asked. Tom, on the other hand, was fixed on the maiden. The maiden looked up at Tom. Then said, “Thomas! Tom? Is that you?” Tom stared at the girl. Then muttered, “Err, well…um…” The girl laughed. “Want to come in? I can fix that scratch on your arm.” Tm looked at his arm. Then thought to himself, Where on earth did I get that?! “Er, OK.” Tom blushed. Then headed toward the entrance. “Hey, Danny?.” the kid’s voice said to Dan, “Come on!” Danny thought. “Well… OK.” Danny skipped up to the cave. “Uh, Tom?” He saw Tom walk in the cave. So… Danny thought it would be okay in since Tom is going in. As they both walked past the entrance, the monster smiled. And then…well… the monster melted and reformed. Danny looked back. “THOMAS!!!!” Tom shot back. “Danny! Get behind me!” Tom glared at the monster. “Who are you?! What do you want?!” The monster smirked then replied, “You" Danny hid under Tom's leg's. "Why?" "I need your life force to survive. But, I will tell you what. I will tell you my plan: I need fourteen of you. Once I have all fourteen...I will be non-stopible! I WILL rule your type of being. Now..." Thomas gulped. "Please... you can have me. Just let my little brother go." The monster smiled. "Ah, compassion. Tell you what. I will give you 10 seconds to get out of my domian. If you are to darn slow... you are mine!" Danny replied as loud as he could, "Agreed! Close your eyes!" "Danny, NO!" The monster grinned but closed his eyes. "One...two...TEN!" "NOOOO!" The monster took hold on Tom's shoulder. Tom yelped in superise. "Please! Let me..." Too late. It was done. Thomas's life-less body fell to the stone floor....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment