Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Charper 2

14 humans, a monster, and four gallant kids that has just sealed their fate. Please read and reveiw!!!

Chapter 2 - Charper 2

Chapter 2 - Charper 2
(Gwen's P.O.V)

"Guinevere!" Someone started banging on my window. I was afraid the window would break. "Gwen!" Whoever started hitting my window obviously was not going to stop until I got up. Great. Instead of answering I rolled my body to the other side of the bed. Then, tries to ignore the noise. Okay, okay, I know it sounds rude but 2:00am?! Bang! Bang! I thought the racket would wake my parents up. Finally, I gave in an. "What is it?" I grumbled. "Gwen, it's me!" I opened my right eye half-way. Arthur Lance, my best friend (which I'm not happy with right now). "Artie?" I stumbled out of bed. Brrr... the coolness of the air seapped through my PJ's and skin. I opened my eyes fully. Blurry. So, I rubbed the sleep off. Artie watched then said warily, "Gwen! It's Sabrina! MY little sister! She's gone!!!" I looked at him to see if he was joking. I gasped. He was as pale as the moon. His shaggy auburn hair covered some of his crystal green eyes. Shocked, i observed him again. He was shaking. Stress domminated his eyes. "You wanna comein? You're freezing." He nodded. I unlocked my window for him to climb in. "Need help?" I asked. Of course not. In case you haven't noticed he is very tall for his age (13 yr.) When he finally squirmed in, he told me, "I need to talk to you." "Yeah, you better," I replied jokingly," OK. What is it?" Artie looked at me then said in a cold tone," Sabrina is gone. It took her."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment