Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Challenge Begins

A few of the Soul Calibur 2 characters r trapped in a house, which is a reality show called "Trapped in a Reality Show" hosted by Talim. Will the contestants survive???

Chapter 2 - The Challenge Begins

Chapter 2 - The Challenge Begins
Talim: "Hello everyone, welcome back to the most wonderful, and need I say popular, show, Trapped in a Reality Show!!"

*audience cheers*

Tailim: "Last time, Seung Mina and Link were in a battle of wits on Mario Kart, Yunsung had fallen asleep,and he's a very LOUD snorer, and Nightmare and Kilik have been begging to play. Already there's been a fight when Nightmare stuffed Kilik into an oven, though I am not sure why he did it, but oh well. Anyways, I'm wasting your time, lets get on with the show!!!

In the living room...

Seung Mina: "Argh, Link, quit ramming my driver into the wall, it's driving me crazy!!"

Link: *smiles.*

Kilik: "Ow, man, my skin burns! Nightmare, quit laughing, you idiot, it isn't funny you know!!"

Nightmare:*laughing uncontrollably.*

Seung Mina: "Actually Kilik, you look good with a redish tan."

Kilik: "Really? Well then Nightmare, would you mind stuffing me into the oven again?'

Nightmare: "Um, sure, I'll be glad to!!"

Kilik: *gets up and kisses Seung Mina lightly on the cheek and walks out of the room with Nightmare, who looks at Kilik nervously for some reason.*

Seung Mina: *blushes.* "Aw, isn't Kilik such a sweetie?"

Link: *rolls eyes.* "No, I don't think he's a sweetie, I think he's just a suck up pretty boy."

Seung Mina: *slams controller on the floor in anger.* "You're impossible sometimes, you know that!?"

Link: *smiles again.* "Yeah, I know."

Yunsung: *snorts.*

Seung Mina: "Argh that's it, I'm outta here!!!"*storms off.*

Link: *shakes Yunsung awake.* "Hey, Yunsung, Mina's gone, come on, want to play Resident Evil?"

Yunsung: *yawns.* "Mina's gone? Sure, let's play!!"

In the Kitchen...

Cassandra: "Nightmare, Kilik, what are you guys doing?"

Kilik: "Nightmare's giving me a tan."

Sophitia: *begins chopping up carrots with her sword.* "Why?"

Kilik: "Just because, got a problem with it?"

Sophitia: *sighes* "No, I just don't think it's a good idea to burn yourself to death, that's all."

Kilik: "Oh. Hey do you know where Xianghua is?"

Cassandra: "Taking a bath, why?"

Kilik: "I'm just wondering, that's all. Um listen, I'll be right back." *runs out of kitchen.*

Cassandra: "I better catch him before he gets to the bathroom." *runs after Kilik.*

Sophitia: "Hey Nightmare, could you help me cook supper?"

Nightmare: "Awww, do I have to?"

Sophitia: "Do you want to eat?"

Nightmare: "Fine, fine, I'll help..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Son_Nuriko on January 2, 2007, 7:49:22 AM

Son_Nuriko on
Son_Nuriko*cough cough* By any chance, is Kilik going into the bathroom? Lol