Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sugar Rush!!!!

A few of the Soul Calibur 2 characters r trapped in a house, which is a reality show called "Trapped in a Reality Show" hosted by Talim. Will the contestants survive???

Chapter 4 - Sugar Rush!!!!

Chapter 4 - Sugar Rush!!!!
Talim: "Well, well, well, one of my hidden items, which I never told you that there were hidden items in the first place, have been found by someone!! You know who? Kilik of course, that's who!!! What did Kilik find, you ask? A bowl of sugar, duh!! So now, Kilik's on a major sugar rush. So beware, oh contestants, beware..."

Yunsung: *hiding under couch with Seung Mina*. "Man, this is bad. If we come out of hiding, Kilik's surely going to kill us. If we stay under here, we'll starve to death."

Seung Mina: "Yeah, I know, what in the world are we going to do!?"

Yunsung: *sticks head out from under couch.* Well, I think the coast is-Aah!!!" *gets slammed in the head from the Kali-yuga.*

Seung Mina: "Are you ok???"

Yunsung: "...........ow."

Seung Mina: *rolls eyes.* "Did he damage your brain or something?"

Yunsung: "............Are you saying I'm stupid?"

Seung Mina: "Yep, defiantly damaged...."

Yunsung: "..........huh?"

Seung Mina: "Man, I'm surrounded by idiots!!!!"*crawls out from under couch in anger, only to get attacked by Kilik.* "AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yunsung: *suddenly realizes what happened.* "Hey Mina, where'd you go??? Don't you remember that crazy Kilik's out there!?" *slowly peeks head out of couch.*

Kilik: *throws Seung Mina out window.* "Heh heh heh, now, who's next?"

Yunsung: *screams at the top of his lungs and quickly crawls from under couch.* "I'm coming Mina!!!!" *jumps out window.*

Kilik: *stares at Yunsung.* "Hmph. That takes care of him..."*walks out of room.*

Sophitia: *walks into room, carrying whip.* "Huh, oh darn it, he's gone..."

In the Bedroom...

Nightmare: "Did you guys lock the closet?"

Cassandra: "Don't worry, I locked it. Now Kilik can't get in."

Link: "Genius, just genius."

Nightmare: "Now we just have to wait for him to stop going nutso on us."

Cassandra: "Yeah, but that's the problem. Who knows how long Kilik will be like this."

Talim: "Oh no, putting sugar as one of the hidden items in the house was not a good idea. Or is it? How will things turn out?"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment