Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Where's Xianghua?

A few of the Soul Calibur 2 characters r trapped in a house, which is a reality show called "Trapped in a Reality Show" hosted by Talim. Will the contestants survive???

Chapter 6 - Where's Xianghua?

Chapter 6 - Where's Xianghua?
Talim: "Hey everyone! I have a very special guest here today!!! He was one of the contestants in the show and I have to shock him every now and then because he's still a bit hyper. That's right, it's Kilik!!!" *pulls Kilik into room(using leash, of course).* "Hello, Kilik."

Kilik: "Oh no...You're the one who's been hosting this little show? Well, why did you...did you tape what I was doing to Xianghua after I knocked everyone out with fruits?"

Talim: "I didn't want to poison the children's minds."

Kilik: "Good. Well?"

Talim: "Well what?"

Kilik: "Aren't you going to start the show?"

Talim: *zaps Kilik* "I'll get to it!!"

Kilik: "Hey, what'd you do that for?"

Talim: "Don't make me zap your STICK!!!"

Kilik: "EEK!!!' *hides in corner.*

Talim: "There. I always wanted to do that. Anyways, I better start the show, so, on with the show!!!!"

In the house...

Link: "Xianghua!!!! Where are you!!!!"

Nightmare: "Xia-Oh, hey look, my teddy bear!!!"*picks up teddy bear.* "I've been looking all over for you!!! Oh Mr.Snuffles!!!!"

Link: "Why don't try looking for Xianghua instead of-Hey, Mr.Wiggles!!!"

Nightmare: *smirks.* "You were saying?"

Link: "Huh?"

Nightmare: *sighes. Lightbulb flashes above head* "Hey, do you want to have a tea party with our teddies?"

Link: "Heehee, what a great idea!!!!"

In a secret room underneath the kitchen...

Xianghua: "Well, at least Kilik won't find me here. Actually, nobody won't find me. Man, I still get the strangest feeling that I was having-"

Cassandra: *in kitchen above Xianghua.* "Xianghua, where are you!!!!!"

Xianghua: "-With Kilik when I was asleep...."*gets shivers.*

Cassandra: *walks up behind Xianghua.* "Ah, Xianghua, I found you at last!!!"

Xianghua: "Darn it, I was hoping nobody would find me here..."

Cassandra: "Well, too bad, I found you, so there. Why do you look so pale in the face as if you were having-"

Xianghua: "Don't-say-anything-about-that-please!!!"

Cassandra: "...Fine."

Xianghua: "Um, should we go back up to the others?"

Cassandra: "That might be a good idea..."

Cassandra and Xianghua: *leaves room.*

Talim: "Oh, is that what you were doing with Xianghua?"

Kilik: *red in face and starts stammering.* "Uh-ya-uh-that's what-I-I was doing-with-Xianghua...."

Talim: "Aaaahhhh...Anyways, back to the show, eh?"

In the house...

Link: "Do you want some tea, Mr.Wiggles?"

Nightmare: *giggling.* "This is so much fun!!!!"

Sophitia: *walks into room.* "What in the world are you guys doing???"

Link: "Having a tea party. Want to join?"

Sophitia: *very angry at the moment.* "NO, I DON'T WANT TO JOIN YOUR LITTLE TEA PARTY!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR XIANGHUA!!!!!!!"

Xianghua: "Hey Sophitia."

Sophitia: "Oh, hey Xianghua, XIANGHUA!?"

Cassandra: "I found her."

Sophitia: "I think I could of figured that out."

Cassandra: "Really?"

Sophitia: "Of course."

Xianghua: "Hmph."

Talim: "Well, they found Xianghua, Link and Nightmare found their long lost teddy bears, and I'm having fun shocking Kilik!!! Heeheehee!!!"

Kilik: "It's not funny!!!!"

Yunsung: *out in audience.* "Hey, can I shock Kilik?"

Talim: "Sure, why not?"

Kilik: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yunsung: "Alright!!!!" *starts chasing after Kilik.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Son_Nuriko on January 2, 2007, 7:56:59 AM

Son_Nuriko on
Son_NurikoOmg Nightmare's so sissy!!! I love it!!!