Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Introduction

Zim in his case, is having a big brother day and he wants to appear normal so who does it bring.... Gir

Chapter 2 - Introduction

Chapter 2 - Introduction
Once in class, Zim saw that each desk now had an extra one right next to each other, and the table next to Mrs. Bitters had paper and crayons on it. Since half the class was already in their seats, Zim and Gir sat down. After awhile, everybody had to introduce their siblings. After Mrs. Bitters said this, Zim ran to the front of the class, with Gir holding his hand. Letting go of Girs hand, Zim then quickly said, this is my brother and I love him with all my heart, as he put his hands over his heart.
Gir then started to giggle and wave to the class, only a couple of the students waved back.
Dib quickly Jumped out of his seat and pointed to Gir, while Gaz just sat their ignoring him as she punched the buttons of her game slave 2. Dib then cried out, Thats not Zims brother, thats his robot! Stupid Dib, Gir is as normal as any other human being, added Zim as he showed his teeth.
As Zim and Dib argued about Gir being a real human, Gir then spotted the crayons and selfishly grabbed them and ran over to his desk to draw.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GhostGirl22 on October 18, 2006, 10:51:58 AM

GhostGirl22 on
GhostGirl22funny!!