Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - arguement

Zim in his case, is having a big brother day and he wants to appear normal so who does it bring.... Gir

Chapter 3 - arguement

Chapter 3 - arguement
Mrs. Bitters finally got the 2 students to settle down, When zim was heading back to his desk, He send an evil look towards Dibs direction.
Settling back into his chair, Dib looked Gazs way, but wished he didnt when she punched him on his nose, causing it to bleed.
Looking over all the terrible students Mrs. Bitters grumbled, Today instead of our doomed schedules, you will have to do activities with your Dumbfounded siblings.
What is the mean of this? yelled Zim, shut-up Zim, nobody is talking to you, screamed a kid in the back. Zim then turned in his seat and was about to yell at the kid that said that when he noticed that Gir was drawling a picture of the base with Himself, Zim, and a pig. Doing a silent scream, Zim yanked the picture out of Girs hands and stuffed it in his Pak. Almost to tears, Gir said, Why you take that. I will explain later, sighed Zim. If you are going to draw, next time makes us look like everybody else whispered Zim in his Irken tongue.

When the Bell finally rang, after all the boring activates from the use of paste, Zim and his brother of the day went to the lunch line. Luckily for Gir, it was burrito day, so Gir was going extra hyper and Zim had to keep settling him down. Since all the kids had a younger kid with them, all the tables were full, except for Dib and gazs table.
Sighing, they headed towards his table. Hi! Gir said as he sat across from Dib and Gaz.
Well what brings this joyful vist? questioned Dib with a hint of sarcasm. All the tables are full, grumbled Zim. Eating lunch was easier with Gir, because He helped Zim clear his plate. gaz stared at Gir as he kept stuffing his face, wow! He must be pretty hungry gaz mumbled as she stared back down at her game slave.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GhostGirl22 on October 18, 2006, 10:54:11 AM

GhostGirl22 on
GhostGirl22cool! funny! write more. wanna be friends?