Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - last chapter

Zim in his case, is having a big brother day and he wants to appear normal so who does it bring.... Gir

Chapter 5 - last chapter

Chapter 5 - last chapter
The bell rang, telling everybody that 3 more Classes were needed till school was out for the week. Somehow, the students that had witnessed the incident long forgotten it as they were hurriedly trying not to be late for their class. For the rest of the school day till they let everybody leave Gir would just walk slowly alongside Zim and he would not skip or hum like he usually did. Gir, are you ok? asked Zim, Gir didnt respond, this then made Zim turn around and see that Gir had started to cry. Since the school day was over and no one was around, Zim went over and picked up his robot brother and started to talk softly to him. This started to calm Him down, and Zim explained that he was not mad at him. Gir, dont ever listen to that stink of a human named Dib, stated Zim, and dont ever get upset about something you didnt do. Putting Gir down when they got closer to their house, Gir started reach up for Zims hand. Gir was still a bit sad, and he was looking for the comfort in his masters hand. Normally, Zim would not allow Gir to hold his hand so often, but since he felt bad for Gir, he made an exception.
When they were inside, Gir ran to the T.V and started to watch and doodle at the same time. Seeing Gir drawling reminded Zim of Girs picture in his Pak. Heading down to the base, Zim pulled out the picture and he had to emit, it was a rather good drawling.
So the rest of the day, Zim and Gir Watched T.V, talked about Zims plan to concur earth, and much more..

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on January 31, 2007, 8:09:06 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinthats so sweet i liked the part when GIR held zims hand
its like
*next day*
GIR: hey master can i hold your hand again?
Zim: NO!
GIR: y not?
Zim: caus4e your not sad *pushes GIR

AlyssaC on January 18, 2007, 5:44:13 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCWoW Good job! *FAVZ*