Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mistake

Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects

Chapter 1 - Mistake

Chapter 1 - Mistake
Slumping back in his seat, Dib lazily began to rearrange his binder as the teacher began to talk. Pulling out a dark gray sheet, Dib couldnt believe what he was reading as his hands began to shake.

Glancing back down at the paper, Dibs smile widened as he read an old receipt that he had kept. Before Zim had landed on earth, Dib had put an order on a very expensive alien device.

Glancing down at the expected due date, Dib began to beam as he realized his newest weapon was expected to come today.

Finally getting released from his worthless hours of skool, Dib ran right past Zim and rushed towards his house.

Hurrying towards his doorstep, Dib plopped down as he waited excitedly for his package to arrive.
After an extended amount of time passed, Dib began to get a sudden urge to use the restroom.

Being as determined as he was, Dib refused to get up as he continued to wait for his package.

Finally giving into the pain, Dib Rushed past his sister as he shoved her out and locked the door. Pounding on the door, Gaz was about to tear the door down when she heard the familiar sound of their ignoring doorbell.

Feeling a gust of wind rush past her, Gaz opened her eyes up curiously as Dib reached for the door and swung it open.
Are you Dib? asked a young lady dressed in a brown package delivery uniform.

Nodding, Dib clung to his box as he signed the needed information that was required.
Shutting the door, Dib fell on top of his box as Gaz began to beat the living snot out of him.
After awhile, Gaz began to get bored of beating Dib up, so she dropped him against the floor and headed towards the living room.

Watching Gaz turn the corner, Dib pulled himself up with his still intact box and ran in the direction of Zims house.
Sitting behind a nearby bush, Dib leaned close to the ground and ripped opened his box.


Pulling the tiny blunt object to his face, Dib laid it down as he picked up a very descriptive sheet of paper. After reading the useless piece of paper, Dib had figured it either Destroyed aliens or just shocked them.

I bet its the destroy thing, giggled Dib. Sneaking up towards the open window, Dib dodged the gnomes with only a couple of shocks and threw his cherished object inside Zims house.

All he has to do is touch it and Zim will be gone, thought Dib while running as far away from the gnomes as he could.

Munching on some pizza, Gir began to notice something shiny in the corner of his eye.
Pulling his attention away from his television show, Gir walked towards the object as pizza Grease began to slide off of him.
Oh, what that! shrieked Gir to himself as he grabbed the object into his little grubby hands.

Examining the object in his hands, Gir Pulled his mouth open and threw it into his mouth as he began to swallow. Feeling a bit of pain rolling through him, Gir slumped back towards his resent spot and laid down to finish watching his show.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on January 24, 2007, 9:24:38 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCWow! Awsome chapter! I don't know why i could have missed this story!

Huapua95 on January 6, 2007, 5:08:13 PM

Huapua95 on
Huapua95This is awsome! please continue! PWEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
Kira