Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - advantage

Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects

Chapter 2 - advantage

Chapter 2 - advantage
gir, come down here! came Zims voice from underneath the floorboards.
Rising from the floor, Gir shifted into his duty mode as he quickly flew down towards his master.

Noticing Gir, Zim held up his plastic fork and began to babble about how he just needed something else to fit with his plan of world domination.

Quieting down, Zim lowered his fork and eyed Gir suspiciously as he began to realize his tiny Sir unit was in duty mode.

Gir, why are you in duty mode? asked Zim. "Cause my lord, you called," saluted Gir.
Continuing to eye Gir, Zim pulled his special fork behind his back and ;aid it gently into his Pak.

"So, it seems you are either having a fluke or something good had finally happened, " said Zim, "Come, lets go rain some doom on this planet, but before we Do we must find something to go with the mighty Fork!"

Listing to his masters every word, Gir changed into his doggy sit and didn't even glance at the Tv as Zim pulled on his wig and contacts.
Smiling happily, Zim began to cheerful as Gir began to listen and obey his every wish.

Watching Zim steal some baseball cards from a small child, Gir looked around and fell down but arose back to his feet before Zim had noticed.

"Gir, take these and store them in your head," commanded Zim.

"Okie dockie," came Girs regular voice. Watching Gir take off his disguised dog head, Zim groaned as he realized his helpful Sir unit had disappeared back into the not so helpful Gir.

"can i get a hot dog?" screamed Gir as he pulled his disguise back over his head.
"No, we have Mych to do, so much!" shouted Zim.
"But u wanna hot dog," cried Gir.
"No you dont, now pay attention!" snapped ZIm.

saluting, Gir once again went into his duty mode as he ran next to his masters side.
reaching the doorstep, Zim glanced down at Gir as he walked inside and past his toys.

Smiling for a second, Zim realized this action and quickly let it slide as he shut the door.
"Gir, im going to need those hideous cards, " said Zim, "While im working on ym genius plan, you can watch that monkey thing.

letting his disguise roll off of him, Gir handed Zim his cards as he once again saluted him.
Turning around, ZIm glanced once more at Gir and quickly ran towards his elevator.

Grumbling, Gir slummed back in his seat and stared in the direction of the Tv.
Getting bored after one glance, Gir looked around when he heard something rustling outside.

knowing that he was supposed to keep individuals off of their property, Gir sped towards the door and ripped it open.

Looking around, Gir focused on a particular being as he triggered his weapons.
Firing his laser, Gir walked closer to the being as it began to yelp in pain.


as he figurerd, it was the big headed kid called Dib.
Loading his lazars and guns once again, Gir began to shoot as Dib jumped up and began to run away.

"gir, what are you doing?" shouted Zim who had came to the surface to investigate the noise.
"My lord, the Dib was on our property and you said before not to allow anyone to come near here."

staring at Gir for a second, Zim swallowed and said, "You remembered that, you usually forget all that stuff zim says."
Pulling his guns back into his head, Gir walked inside with a very confused and baffled ZIm behind him.


Im sorry it took so long, it wont let me submit doccuments for some reason and it also wouldnt let me paste so i had to type it in
(i have chapter 3 done, just have to type it into here,)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on January 24, 2007, 8:09:49 PM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCOoooo, I have a feeling that this story is getting good!