Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - disaster

Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects

Chapter 3 - disaster

Chapter 3 - disaster

As a couple of days passed, Gir began to act more stranger as he continued to obey Zim. He soon began to loose his Free will and stood completely still as if in a daze until Zim barked another order to him.

He had completely abandoned his faithful Monkey and pig companions as he slowly started to operate differently.Standing in a daze like sleep, Gir broke out of it as he heard his master calling his name.“Gir, it is Time that we Fulfill my awesome Zim like plan,” said Zim.“Yes!” saluted Gir while skyrocketing towards Zim.“I know, it is awesome, isn’t it” answered Zim as he completely ignored Girs response.

Pulling out his fork, Zim waved it abit then turned around to attach it to the big blob that contained Bubble gum and Glue.“Now to active it,” cheered Zim. Walking towards Gir, Zim stopped as he looked at the dazed Gir that was slumping in front of him.“Umm, Gir,” came Zims voice while waving his hand in front of Girs face.“WAKE UP, AND HELP ZIM FULFILL HIS ALMITY PLAN OF DESTRUCTION!” Shrieked Zim.

Snapping out of it and saluting, Gir snapped into his normal mode but quickly changed back into Duty mode.“You really have to decided which form your going to stay in, I suggest the duty one,” said Zim while he looked over at Gir with the blob in his hands.Handing his precious blob of Gum and Glue with a Fork in the side to Gir, Zim began to instruct him about attaching his blob to the roof of their next door neighbor.

Looking down at it, Gir Quickly looked back up at Zim as Smoke began to emerge from his mouth. Eyeing him as if something was wrong, Zim tried to take back his blob as Gir began to rain habic to the base.Dropping the blob to the floor and screaming for the sake of the mission, Gir began to shoot at it and other equipment as he began to act like he was indeed insane.

Running after Gir and screaming at him to stop, Zim jumped at him as he raised his laser towards a huge bulging cord.“GIR DON’T HIT THAT CO,” shrieked Zim, but before he could finish his sentence, Gir pulled the trigger and allowed the lower base to blow up in smoke and broken pieces of cord and glass.Realizing he was on the floor and covered in ash and gook, Gir looked down as he noticed he was sitting on something.

Bouncing up and down stupidly, Gir turned his ash filled blue eyes towards the thing he was sitting on. Rubbing his eyes slightly, Gir tilted his head and asked in a confused like voice,” Master?” Pocking at the Limber body that lay before him, Gir looked around at the mess that was surrounding him. Not knowing what to do, Gir continued to poke at him as he tried to wake the ash covered Zim.

“Master!” cried Gir as he began to feel abit frightened by his surroundings, Wiping the dirt from Zims scratched up face, Gir smiled as Zim began to open his eyes.“What happened?” asked Zim while he rose himself up to a sitting position.Shrugging, Gir stood up in Zims lap and began to jump back and forth till Zim Pulled him to a stop.“Something must be wrong, Gir We will have to examine you AFTER we clean the base and repair all the damaged equipment.Turning around to face Zim, Gir saluted once again as he went into his now dangerous or damaged Sir mode.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on January 24, 2007, 8:17:29 PM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCWow... for a second i thought zim would die afyer that exploion...