Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - after shock

Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects

Chapter 9 - after shock

Chapter 9 - after shock

Peering open his eyes, Zim groggily looked around the darkened room as he noticed he wasn’t in the familiar rooms of his Hu-man house.Struggling to sit up, Zim panicky looked down as the memories of his earlier struggle with the Humans rushed back to him.

Panicking at the glimpse of the huge buckle that was strapping him in, Zim leaned as far back to his side as he could as he triggered a mechanical leg to shoot out of his Pak.Hearing the snapping sound of the buckle tearing, Zim pulled back the Mechanical leg as he scuffed out of the bed.Getting his foot trapped underneath the heaps of blankets, Zim fell agonizingly to the floor as earsplitting Foot steps began to draw closer towards him.

Scrambling underneath the bizarre looking bed, Zim scooted into the darkest corner as light emerged with the unfamiliar taps of someone’s foot.Hearing something Drop, Zim held back his curiosity as he heard somebody scream in a panicky tone of voice, “someone come quick, someone has stolen him again!”

Watching warily as the feet ran out of the room, Zim peered out cautiously as he dragged himself out.Feeling a particular pain in his head, Zim touched it gingerly as he tried to remember exactly where he was.Snapping out of his thoughts, Zim glanced down at his bare feet as he shouted, “Where in Irk is ZIM’S clothes!” Grabbing at the hideous light blue gown like thing, Zim looked at it with disgust as the footsteps once again came towards him.Dodging back underneath the bed, Zim held back his rage for the human clothes changing ritual that they had preformed on him as he tried to stay undercover from the oddly shaped feet.

Back at Hilary’s house, Hilary barged into her horrible pink covered room and Picked Gir up swiftly.“Didi, Were going to go play at the park!” shrieked Hilary.Dressing Gir in an ugly purple dress with Ribbons plastered all over it, Didi ran to the kitchen table as her mom sat down her daughter’s breakfast.“Hilary, what have I told you about your pets eating at the table!” asked Hilary’s stern mother.‘But mom!” Cried Hilary while wiggling her spoon in a back and forth motion.

“Don’t but me young lady, when your,” warned the mother who had suddenly tripped over a couple of Pigs and a goat that had an odd way of running under her feet for the heck of it.“MEGAN the Goat is supposed to be in the BACK yard!” screamed the furious mother.Shrugging, Hilary finished her breakfast and cruelly picked Gir up by the leg as she dragged the still Sleeping Gir outside.

Heading towards the park, Hilary began to giggle at the sights of the birds as the merry go round came into view.Squealing, Hilary Dragged Gir or Didi as she called him, rudely towards it and Throw the conscious Gir against the medal.Sitting in the middle, Hilary tugged at her brownish red hair as she yelled at gir to push her. Glaring at Gir, Hilary began to grow angry as she began to realize she wasn’t getting her way.“PUSH ME DIDI OR SO HELP ME SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!” screamed the Furious 6 year old.

Hacking a rock at Girs head, Hilary smiled as her newest pet opened his eyes.Struggling to stand, Gir fell backwards as the lace of his dress caught underneath his feet. Blacking back out, Gir laid there stiffly as Hilary picked him up and walked over towards a tree.“Didi your no Fun, Megan the Goat was much superior compared to you until she decided to rebel!” Throwing Gir to the ground, Hilary bent down to pick her Didi up when something caught her eye.Going all goo-goo eyed, Hilary shifted to her right and picked up a perfectly cookie shaped rock.Cooing over it, Hilary began to walk away as she said, “I’m going to call you cookie”Leaving behind a dead looking green dog in a dress, Hilary disappeared with cookie the rock in her hands.

As a group of boys were walking past a tree, they all stopped as one of them caught the first sight of the green dog.“Hey another dead dog in a dress,” shouted a tubby looking kid.“Let’s throw it up the tree!” shouted one of the boys.Grabbing at the Limp Gir, the boys began to kick at him and throw him into the air as a couple of his robotic limps fell to the lush ground.Not noticing the robotic features on the soil, the boys began to march away as the dead dog snagged on a perched tree branch

.Back underneath the bed, Zim was listening carefully as the beings that might be his abductors talked about somebody missing.“What happened to that green Kid,” wheezed an out of breath doctor as he ran into the room. “We don’t know doctor, he was sleeping here awhile ago and now he’s just gone,” chocked out a scared looking nurse.Resting a gigantic hand on the nurse’s shoulder, the doctor proceeded to instruct them to do what they usually did when this kind of thing happened.

“Everybody, its time we use the ambulances once again!” hollered the doctor triumphantly.Yes, the horrible truth about the hospital had finally been revealed, the ambulance cars were indeed only used to look for missing kids who disappear or just wouldn’t show up. If the Children were never found or the doctors just gave up, the children would be reported “dead” from some unknown operation or their newest scheme; they caught the Die instantly and disappear and don’t ask question disease.So when you do SEE an ambulance, the hospital has indeed lost another kid and is in search of them in hopes of not getting another Law suit slammed into their faces.

“Doctor,” interrupted a nurse, “But that green kid disappeared yesterday and we found him with his brother.”“Indeed we did,” said the Doctor thoughtfully, “Everybody you heard Samantha, to the green kids fathers house to, To Professor membranes house!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment