Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - fight

Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects

Chapter 15 - fight

Chapter 15 - fight
Reaching the shadowy doorsteps of the Dibs house, Zim marched up towards the door while straightening himself up and knocking loudly.

Jerking his head up, Zim slide his gun behind his back as he Gazed up at Dibs father.
Staring down at the green looking kid, Prof. Membrane cleared his throat and pronounced quite clearly, “And how may I help you?” “Yes, well you see,” began Zim, “I’m here to ask your stink beast Dib a question about umm Big feet.”


“Oh,” sighed Prof. Membrane while releasing the doorknob and meeting his gaze with Zim's. “You know, I suggest that you give up this Nonsense obsession for big feet and Move on up for Real science!” encouraged Prof. Membrane while looking at Zim.


“Yes,Zim Likes real science, but I still need to ask the question so GET the Dib now!” responded Zim. Nodding his head, Prof. Membrane Turned around and yelled, “Dib, Someone’s here to ask you a ridiculous question about big feet!”


Hearing soft Scamper sounds coming towards him, Prof. Membrane trotted away from the door as his Son came into his view. Turning the corner in a hurried jog like Run, Dib Fell face First as his socks caused him to slip on the slick floor.


Pulling himself up excitedly, Dib ran to the door in hopes of educating the poor inexperienced individual that awaited his acknowledgment. Looking out the Door, Dib grew Dim as he realized that the only person or thing standing by his door was Zim.


‘What do you want NOW zim?” asked Dib rudely. “Oh nothing much, just came here to destroy you!” shrieked Zim as he pulled out his gun and pulled the trigger.


Doing the First thing that came to his mind, Dib shielded his arms protectively over his head as he awaited the horrible pain to engulf him.
Forcing his eyes open, Dib began to grow less tense as he realized he was covered completely in Orange Silly string.


Blinking at the angered Zim, Dib began to get more confused as Zim began to yell in his native tongue while banging the gun against his door frame.
“Stupid earthy Gun!” shrieked Zim while he threw the Gun against the ground.
“But that’s not an earth Gun,” Dib pointed out but soon regretted saying it as Zim began to grow angrier.


Not knowing what to Do, Dib quickly kicked the broken Gun out of the way as Zim took this opportunity to Jump at him.
Feeling Zim's powerful punches hitting his sides, Dib began to return the punches as they both tumbled to the floor kicking and screaming inappropriate things.


Getting hit in the face, Dib swung his Arm towards Zim's stomach while saying, “I Never did anything to you, well besides the part on trying to turn you in and taking you from the hospital.”
‘What?” squeaked Zim as he lowered his arm that was in midair.
“Nothing,” barked Dib as he began to realize what he had just said.


Pulling himself off of Dibs chest, Zim straightened himself up to his full height and yelled, “What did you mean by taking Zim from that ghastly excuse of a hospital!”
Sighing Dib figured he had better tell Zim before another fight broke out, “I kind of told them you where my brother so I could get your medical records but when that didn’t work I, how should I say this, I kind of broke into the pressure and Stole you from them.”


Looking at the baffled Zim, Dib continued his story, “So as you might guess, when I happened to get you, the hospital sent a bunch of these crazy old lady drivers after me when they realized what I had done.”
“well since I was having trouble carrying you, the crazy driving ladies finally caught up to me and threw us into the back of their car, which was not that comfortable ,” began Dib,“ I would of gotten in a heap of trouble but since I said you where my brother and I was only trying to do what I thought was right, they let it slide but when I tried to visit you yesterday, they wouldn’t let me in because I guess they figured I really Didn’t have a brother.”


Locking his gaze with the stunned Zim, Dib began to move out of his way as zim whispered something.
Feeling an uneasy pain of alertness running through his body, Dib quickly ran into the living room as zim trailed after him.


Looking over at the couch, Dib gasped for Gaz to leave the Room for her own safely as Zim entered the area and activated his mechanical legs.
Paying no attention to her brother, Gaz continued to suck on her juice box as Dib and Zim once again began to Fight.


Watching lampshades and collect able books fly and rip threw the air; Gaz took another sip of her drink when something forcefully knocked it out of her hands.
Pulling her eyes dangerously open, Gaz stared at the spilled juice box as her prized drink began to seep into the carpet.


Glaring irately at the cause of the split juice, Gaz Pulled her hands into angered Fists as she realized Zim's Stupid fake legs had destroyed her drink.
Pulling her fist into a dangerous looking point, Gaz brought her Gaze to Zim and Yelled, “Zim will PAY!!!”


Not paying a word of attention to Gaz, Zim and Dib began to tear at each other as Gaz barged out of the room and reentered with a baseball bat and the emptied juice box in her hand.
Strolling over to the Fighting Boys, Gaz Swung her bat hard against Zim chest as it caused his mechanical legs to slide back in him as he slammed against the opposite Wall.


“Way to go Gaz!” encouraged Dib as he smiled happily at his sister.
Pulling her bat in the same fashion as she had done with Zim, Gaz swung it Against Dibs body as it too caused him to tumble against the wall and trip over Zim.



Smiling at her work, Gaz left the Room as she threw the box of juice on top of Zim’s cricked Wig.
Pulling himself Up, Zim stumbled back down as he whispered, “don’t think you have won, Zim Will get you back for putting that thing in Gir”


Gasping painfully Dib said, “I Didn’t Put anything in your Stupid Robot, so stop accusing me!”
“Lies!! Zim knows you did it so how else can you explain that horribly made Spiral thing, mmmmm”
“Oh, THAT thing,” whispered Dib as he forced himself to Stand up but fell back down as Zim kicked him down painfully.
“Feel Honored that Zim didn’t take your life, but if you Cross my path again I might not feel that generous, “replied Zim as he ignored the pain that Gaz had inflected on him and marched out of the door with pride.


Staring blankly at the open door, Dib recollected himself as he pulled himself up and checked his wounds.
Realizing that he was having trouble moving his left arm, Dib groaned as the thought of getting a cast crossed his mind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment