Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - ending

Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects

Chapter 16 - ending

Chapter 16 - ending
Earlier the next morning, Dib leaned against the Pale Colored wall as The Doctor began to wrap his broken arm inside the extraordinary snug green cast.
Wrapping the last Wrap up, The Doctor Looked up as he asked, “And how did you break your arm again?”


“I Told You, First this crazy alien came after me accusing me of Hurting his Robot, then my Sister Hit me with a baseball bat!” Gasped Dib.
“Seems you’ve been watching too many Mystery Mystery episodes, I suggest you take a break from television,” suggested the doctor.


Grumbling,Dib jumped off the ledge of the counter as the pain from within his toes Shot up to his chest. Biting his lip painfully, Dib limped out of the room and met up with Prof. Membrane as he signed and returned the last of Dib’s medical records.
Sighing at the pathetic Look in his son’s eye, Prof. Membrane rested his hand against his Sons back as he pushed him gently in the direction of their car.


Halfway through the car ride Dib got up the courage to speak and said, “It wasn’t my fault that the house is a mess it was Zim's fault!”
Pulling into the parking lot of Dibs Skool, Prof. Membrane didn’t bother to turn around as he motioned for his son to get out of the car.


Painfully hoping out, Dib turned back towards their car but sighed as his dad pulled away.
For the rest of the day, Dib found it quiet easy to stay out of Zim's view until recess.
Looking down at his cast as Gretchen signed it, Dib looked back up as Zim came marching over towards him as if nothing had happened.


Expecting to get shoved, Dib blinked as he watched Zim yank the pen out of Gretchen’s hands and shove her against the pavement.
Bending over Dib’s arm, Zim wrote his name and drew an evil looking smiley face that Took up most of the front of Dib’s cast.


Looking down at Zim's gigantic writing and hypnotizing drawling, Dib broke out of his thoughts as Zim raised his hands triumphantly in the air as he yelled, “SEE I'm NORMAL, ZIM WROTE HIS ALMIGHTY NAME ON THE DIB STINKS ARM HOLDER!”


Rolling his eyes, Dib went back inside as his day presented to drag on.
Finally hearing the skool bell Ring, Dib ran outside and headed home while rubbing his plastered looking cast and glancing around him.
Reaching his door, Dib walked inside and headed past his sister who was slumped back against their couch playing her Game slave 2.



Turning the doorknob of his room, Dib walked in as he plopped himself against his computer screen and began to type with his free hand.
Growing frustrated with his slow typing speed, Dib hurried towards his bed as he fell down tiredly.
Pulling his arm towards his face, Dib grimaced with disgust as Zim’s name seemed to spring out at him.


“Why did I even let Zim sign my cast,” said Dib as he rolled to his side and glanced at the clock.
Sighing,Dib pulled himself up and walked over towards his light switch as he shut off his light and struggled back towards his bed.


Closing his eyes, Dib began to think of the previous encounters as the thought of Gir popped into his mind. Smiling softly to himself, Dib began to think of Zim and Gir as he realized Zim might indeed have a weakness.
I could always take Gir or do something horrible to him, but if I did Zim might come after me again, Thought Dib as his Smile began to fade away.
Sighing heavily, Dib rolled to his side as he awaited the sleep that he desperately needed to overcome him.


Back in Zim's base, Zim was sitting on the cushion less couch as Gir grabbed a near by Pillow and positioned it within his cushion made fort.
Climbing within his structure, Gir squealed with pleasure as he brought his gaze to Zim and said, “You can come in!”


Getting ready to turn down the offer, Zim blinked hastily as he found it hard to resist his sir Unit. “Fine Gir, but only for a LITTLE while”
Climbing inside the darkened space, Zim pulled his legs towards him as Gir scooted closer towards him.
“Ummm Gir, Do you need something?” asked Zim as Gir climbed into Zim's lap.
“Noooo, just sitting,” replied Gir while glancing up at Zim.
Groaning, Zim Pushed Gir off of him as he tried to rise but fell backwards as Gir Jumped at his Chest.
Pushing Gir off of him, Zim once again tried to stand as the cushions collided on top of Him and Gir. “I think I liked you more when you obeyed me,” whispered Zim as he pulled himself up with Gir who was still clinging to him.


Marching towards the toilet, Zim Flung Gir off of him as he flushed himself down and ignored the sad look that Gir was giving him. “Awww,” Sniffed Gir sadly as Zim disappeared from his view.
Allowing a smile to creep upon his face, Gir Flew happily towards the TV as the Theme song of the angry monkey could be heard.

.....................................................................
Well its the ending, hope you enjoyed... oh and sorry i hadnt put these last 2 chapters up, i would of sooner but for some reason it wouldn't work, But there up now ^-^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment