Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - accident

what if Zim got bumped on his head due to a tropical everyday accident from Gir, but to make it worse what if he cant remember where he or what happened
I know... bad summery

Chapter 1 - accident

Chapter 1 - accident
Down deep inside his darkened base, Zim was stretching to his full height as he saluted to two taller Irken figures that were flickering off of a screen.Pulling his hand back down, Zim continued to babble on about his Mission as the two figures stared at each other blankly.
“Yes Zim, that’s nice,” said the red figure that was formally known as Tallest Red.
“Were Very busy,” began tallest Purple while shoving food into his bloated mouth and talking at the same time. “But my tallest, I have much to inform you,” began Zim, “For the sake of the mission!”

As Zim continued to pester his leaders, Gir was happily Humming as he pulled the alphabetized blocks on top of each other. Standing up, Gir walked around his masterpiece as he examined the nonsense word he had spelled.

Smiling up at Zim's back, Gir picked up a couple of his toys as he began to sneak up behind Zim. Positioning his blocks and dolls in Zim's pathway, Gir began to play unnoticeably as Zim began to talk nonsense about his recent discoveries.

Pulling the stale food into his mouth, Purple began to doze off in mid chew as Red snatched the excess food out of his fellow Tallest’s hands. “Hey, I was eating that!” yelled Purple irritably while desperately trying to snatch the bag back. “No you weren’t, you were just standing there!” hollered Red.

Staring at his leaders fighting over what looked like an empty bag of Junk food; Zim continued to glare as a tall stack of toys began to tower

over him.
Flying up in the air swiftly, Gir straighten his leaning tower as he flew up towards the upper corners to fetch some

more toys, weights, tools, and hardware.

Blinking up at the screen that was now showing two Irken leaders fighting over an empty bag, Zim coughed slightly in hopes of gaining his tallest’s attention.
Blinking up from their previous fight, Red and Purple stared speechlessly as a tower of unanimous objects began to lean over zim hazardously.

Watching intently as Zim's robot came flying in with a load of stuff, the tallest desperately tried to hold back their laughter as the tower

collided on top of Zim causing him to get knocked against the inflexible floor.

Staring at the collapsed Irken, the tallest soon resumed their fight as the screen flickered off. “Aww you’re sleeping,” chirped Gir while throwing the rest of his toys on top of Zim’s visible body parts. Giggling, Gir flew back upstairs as the base soon began to grow dimmer by the hour.

Waking up to utter darkness, Zim pulled himself into a sitting position as he rubbed his sore head. Groaning, Zim began to take in his surrounds when something hit him, where exactly was he?

Shoving the unrecognizable objects off of him, Zim steadied himself while rising to his feet. “What happened?” whispered Zim while stepping out of the unfamiliar mess and stumbling around.

Hearing a peculiar buzzing sound, Zim turned his gaze towards the pathway as curiosity got the better of him. Walking into the enclosed space, Zim jumped as he felt himself rising upward. Stepping out of the elevator, Zim raised an eye curiously as he stared at the scenery before him.

Noticing something emitting light, Zim walked cautiously towards it as a green creature Pulled it’s Gaze from it and stared happily at him.

“Hiiii!” Gir happily sung while waving his pawed hand at his confused master.

Staring at Gir who was planted in front of the couch, Zim blinked his eyes a couple of times as references schemed by.
Staring at a chosen spot of the Green figure, Zim continued to stare as he began to read the Irken text that was located on his lower right eye.

Concentrating on the specific details, Zim began to swallow as the words rushed out at him uncontrollably, Species: Dog, Language: Unclassified, behavior unclassified.
Shaking his gaze off of the Dog, Zim began to wonder if something was wrong as he closed his own eyes.

Watching his own references scrolling down, Zim began to nod as the usual information flooded towards him, Name: Zim, Language: Irken, age.
Reopening his eyes, Zim drew back in surprise as he realized the green Dog was hovering near his face.

“You wanna go Play!” squealed Gir who began to crowd the confused Irkens personal space. Gesturing his hand in a shooing motion, Zim growled as he allowed a rather rude saying escape his lips, “gagha tir bruc”

“What!” screamed Gir as he began to imitate Zim’s confusion. Repeating his horrifying message, Zim began to stumble back as Gir grabbed onto his face.
“I don’t know what you said, talk normal!” demanded Gir while rubbing his face against Zim's cheek.
Screaming at the sudden actions of this thing, Zim began to mutter everything that came to mind as he Threw Gir hastily against the ground and made a run for it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment