Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - crossing Dib

what if Zim got bumped on his head due to a tropical everyday accident from Gir, but to make it worse what if he cant remember where he or what happened
I know... bad summery

Chapter 2 - crossing Dib

Chapter 2 - crossing Dib
Running past the door and through the enlinement of gnomes, Zim continued to run as the Green Dog emerged from the house and began to chase after him.
Glaring behind him, Zim dodged a couple of trees as the odd creature skidded to a stop and began to retreat back to its living quarters.
Slowing down his pace, Zim sighed as he began to take the time to examine his surroundings. Glaring hatefully at the unfamiliar world around him, Zim Continued to keep his pace while looking around him and mocking everything that happened to cross his path.

Not far from where Zim was walking, Dib was sitting against the steps of his skool as he scribbled on a wrinkled piece of brown paper. Looking up, Dib eyed Zim suspiciously as the Irken wondered around with a confused look smeared across his face.

Pulling himself off of the step and shoving the piece of paper into his pocket, Dib hurried over towards Zim as he seemed to notice Dib’s presence. Shoving his face in Zim's way, Dib glared at him hatefully as he began to open his mouth in protest.

“I know you’re up to something ZIM, and im going to stop you,” began Dib while squinting his eyes hatefully at the startled looking Zim, “trust me, I will stop you”
Finishing off his threat, Dib grabbed onto Zim's wrist as he attempted to drag Zim alongside him.

Much to Dib’s surprise, Zim followed without a bit of protest or threat out of him.
Wow, if I would have known it was this easy to capture Zim; I would have done it sooner! Dib thought as he continued to drag Zim behind him.

Why is this hideous thing Dragging me, was the only thing that was racing through Zim’s head as he stared at the things gigantic looking head. Squinting his eyes, Zim allowed the references to scroll by as he attempted to read the data Spices: unknown, language: unknown, Stupidity: unknown

“Why on Irk is everything Unknown!” screamed the angered zim which caused the being to look back at him. Staring curiously at Zim, Dib shook it off as he pulled Zim once again behind him.

He must have said something in his native tongue, Dib thought, or maybe he was just yelling something. Pushing the thoughts out of his head, Dib tightened his grip on Zim's wrist as he pulled Zim closer to him.

Smiling as the familiar outlook of his house, Dib’s smile widened as he reassured himself that Zim was in fact with him.
Swinging open the door, Dib marched proudly inside as he walked through the kitchen and into the living room where his sister Gaz was located.

Glancing up from her Game slave 2, Gaz opened her eyes curiously as she glared at Dib who was holding onto Zim. “Why is he here?” growled Gaz as she stared at Zim one last time before returning to her game.

“He’s here because I captured him and im going to do horrible tests on him,” gloated Dib, “isn’t that neat”
Gup jik freev hok (you speak nonsense) growled Zim while shaking his loose hand at Dib.

Blinking at Zim, Dib turned back towards Gaz and said, “yah, he’s been talking in his alien language the whole way here”
“I don’t care Dib, so go pester someone else!” growled Gaz while slumping back into the couch cushions of the sofa and resuming her game.

Rolling his eyes, Dib tugged Zim's wrist as the Irken solider followed behind him.
Switching on a light, Dib began to head towards his room as be began to think over his plans to eliminate Zim.

Stopping in front of the closet door, Dib smiled wickedly as Zim eyed the door curiously. “Well are you going to say

 anything, or do I have to do everything my self!” Dib asked while pointing towards the closet.
Yig? (Huh) Zim asked as he felt the unknown species Grab his shoulders and threw him into the slightly crowed closet.

Pulling himself into a sitting position, Zim began to catch on as Dib pushed him back down. Whipping out his mechanical legs, Zim smirked as he began to rise in the air.
Snarling at Zim, Dib grabbed the nearest object that he could get his hands on and pounded it painfully into Zim's side.

Watching Zim’s unrealistic looking legs rush back into his pak as he fell to the floor, Dib began to gloat as he quickly ran to Zim's aid and threw him back against the ground and tied his arms into place. Ripping of the wig that was placed on top of Zim's head off, Dib glared at it but threw it aside as he began to move in for the contacts.

Rolling his head away from Dib’s upcoming arms, Zim continued to fight like this as he attempted to kick and scream insults at Dib. Pulling one contact out, Dib praised himself but soon gave up as he reassured himself that he would get the other contact out later.

Walking beside the bound alien, Dib quickly picked up a tool as he rolled Zim onto his stomach. Driving the tool alongside Zim's pak, Dib grunted as he successfully put a couple of dents into the Irkens pak while listening to the angered shrieks

 of the alien.

Noticing that Zim’s Pak was begging to open up again, Dib furiously picked up some heavy duty duck tape that he kept in his closet as he swiftly covered the visible holes.
Grunting when Zim’s mechanical legs began to pop through the taped holes, Dib shoved them back in painfully as he grabbed some glue and the tape and set back to work.

After much unsuccessful work, Dib smiled at his success as he flipped Zim back over and readjusted the bounds. “Have any requests before I rip you apart Zim?” taunted Dib while waving the glue bottom in his hand and throwing the tape to the side.

Perking up when he heard his name, Zim glared at him angrily as he proceeded to struggle out of Dib’s grip. Running out of the closet, Dib Slammed the door shut while grabbing his rumbling stomach. Walking out of his room, Dib began to walk in the direction of the kitchen as he left the unfamiliar Zim in his closet that was supposedly locked.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment