Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - house encounter

what if Zim got bumped on his head due to a tropical everyday accident from Gir, but to make it worse what if he cant remember where he or what happened
I know... bad summery

Chapter 3 - house encounter

Chapter 3 - house encounter
Walking into the kitchen, Dib swung open his refrigerator as he pulled a can of Poop out and reached for some leftovers. Walking towards the kitchen table, Dib sat down as he began to munch on his food.
Hearing a rather disturbing Scream coming from his room, Dib jolted up as his half eaten sandwich dropped to the floor. Moping over his lost sandwich, Dib sighed as he heard another ear piercing scream coming from his room.

Skidding through the living room, Dib winced as a pillow came flying towards him.
“Make him Shut-up, I can’t concentrate!” Growled Gaz as she gripped her gaming device dangerously in her hands.

“I wouldn’t squeeze that, remember what happened last time!” warned Dib as he thought of the time Gaz accidentally broke her game and took it out on him.
Gulping at his sisters temper, Dib ran towards the stairs as Gaz returned to her game.

“It’s a good thing dad’s not home yet,” sighed Dib while wincing at Zim’s screaming that was beginning to increase in volume. Pulling open his door and walking towards the closet, Dib hesitated to open it when Zim suddenly quieted down.

Shrugging, Dib released the knob as he turned back towards the door to leave, when Zim's screaming once again echoed his room and past his door.
Growling, Dib Rushed back towards the closet as he unlocked the door and swung it wide open.

Catching the sight of Dib, Zim shivered painfully as he began to inch into the far corner of the closet. Raising an eyebrow in confusion, Dib stared at Zim as he rolled up defensively as a blue light suddenly stroked him which threw Zim into his painful screaming fit.

Stepping back, Dib waited tensely as the odd electricity disappeared leaving a hurdled Zim behind. Walking into his closet and staring down at the fried Zim, Dib blinked as he noticed something peculiar near Zim was emitting smoke.

Picking the device up and pulling it towards his face, Dib examined it closely as he began to indicate what it was.
“Wow, I wouldn’t have guessed that this would have worked!” laughed Dib as he held his old alien shocking device in his hands.

Glaring down at Zim, Dib quieted down his laughter as he realized Zim was acting out of character. “Zim?” whispered Dib as he took a step closer causing the device in his hands to emit another shock.

Dropping the shocking device against the ground, Dib rubbed his hands as the device landed near Zim's knees causing painful jolts of electricity to once again hit him.
Yanking the device away and throwing it into the opposite side of his room, Dib turned back around as his eyes met with the frightened looking Zim.

Noticing the terror in Zim's eyes, Dib began to feel sorry for him but quickly shook it off as he reassured himself that Zim was indeed devoted on concurring and enslaving humanity.

Glaring at Zim nastily, Dib Slammed the door on his face and began to walk back downstairs.
“I don’t care if he’s acting out of character, he’s still evil,” muttered Dib while reentering the kitchen.

Noticing Gaz sitting near his floor splattered sandwich, Dib walked over towards her and sighed, “Is dad home yet?” Not getting a response, Dib was about to leave when he got muffled reply, “yes, he's in his “office” grumbled Gaz.

“Dib, can we order pizza tonight?” asked Gaz suddenly as she glanced up from her game. “Sure, but I have to talk to dad first,” said Dib while looking at Gaz then at the hall.

Smiling, Dib walked past Gaz as he soon located his father leaning back in his chair.
“Hi dad!” chirped Dib while waving at Prof. Membrane.
“You won’t believe me, but I Actually Captured Zim today!” grinned Dib while waiting patiently for his father to praise him.

Not getting a reply or glance from his father, Dib sighed as he beckoned “you know… the alien”
Turning around in his seat, Prof. Membrane stared at his son for a second before saying, “How many times do I have to tell you, Aliens aren’t real”

“But they are, I have one in my closet, I’ll show you!” gasped Dib while pulling at his father’s shelve eagerly. “Im not going to fall for this and” began prof. membrane as he yanked his sleeve out of Dib’s hands and turned back around.

Back in the kitchen, Gaz walked silently into the living room as she ignored the fact that her Brother was once again arguing with their dad.
Growling softly about her desired pizza, Gaz Slumped back into the couch as she looked around the room.
Hearing something fall behind her, Gaz turned around as she realized the partly tied up alien standing in their walkway.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment