Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - returning home

what if Zim got bumped on his head due to a tropical everyday accident from Gir, but to make it worse what if he cant remember where he or what happened
I know... bad summery

Chapter 4 - returning home

Chapter 4 - returning home
“What do you want?” hissed Gaz while pulling herself off of the couch and walking towards him. Staring suspiciously as the creature stalked towards him, Zim stepped backwards uncertainly while tripping over his own feet.
Bending over the startled looking alien, Gaz rolled her eyes as she roughly grabbed Zim’s tied up arms and pulled his hastily to his feet.
Staring deeply into Zim's crimson and plastic looking eye, Gaz shook her head slightly as she tried to remember her mission.

“Since it seems Dib has forgotten about my pizza,” growled Gaz, “I’ll just have to get rid of his playmate.” Pulling Zim to the door and tossing him against the wall, Gaz began to inspect Zim's appearance as she began to plan out a temporary disguise for him.

“Don’t move or you’ll regret it!” warned Gaz from underneath her breath while pointing a finger at Zim while disappearing into a spare room.
Eyeing his bounds curiously, Zim pulled his arms towards his mouth as he attempted to chew through his imprisoned bounds.

Noticing the purple haired thing heading towards him once again, Zim slightly froze as it shoved something warm against his head. Grumbling under her breath, Gaz walked behind the struggling Zim as she began to tuck his slightly stiff antennas underneath the plain looking hat.

Walking backwards, Gaz froze in her tracks as she began to study the alien once more.
Dragging her Feet towards Zim, Gaz pulled some sunglasses over Zim's face to shield his visible alien looking eye.

Pulling a well hidden pocket knife out from her casual attire, Gaz began to Slice roughly into the ropes bounds while not even bothering to glance up at the terror struck Zim.

Pulling the last strand of unkindly rope off of Zim's arms, Gaz threw it across the room as it suddenly blew up leaving a trail of ash against the heavy carpet.
Gasping, Zim continued to stare at the being as it grabbed his sleeve and pull him outside.

Walking down the street with the incorporating Zim, Gaz growled softly to herself as she practically Dragged Zim alongside her.
“You know you COULD walk,” grumbled Gaz while glaring at Zim who was laying against the sidewalk.

Never releasing her Grip, Gaz huddled over Zim as her hands collide underneath Zim's arms as she pulled him firmly to his feet. Forcing Zim to walk next to her, Gaz groaned slightly as the odd view of Zim's house began to shine its eerie green glow.

Feeling his arm getting released, Zim automatically rubbed his tender limb but stopped short when the odd green Dog rushed out of the house and waved at him.
Searching desperately for a place to hide, Zim twirled around as he practically jumped on top of Gaz’s shoulders causing her to tumble to the ground.

Pulling herself up and throwing Zim against the ground, Gaz was about to slam her fist into his face but before she could, Zim dodged the expected hit and hid behind her back.
Desperately trying to Pull Zim out from behind her, Gaz was close to doing so when Zim’s odd looking robot dog jumped out at her.

Kicking the robot and yanking the clutched Zim off of her back, Gaz set Zim on the sidewalks edge as she quickly turned to leave. Figuring that Zim had went inside; Gaz began to walk away when something hot seemed to be breathing alongside the back of her neck.

Swing back around, Gaz growled once more as the pathetic looking alien walked beside her as if he was trying to protect himself.
Pushing Zim against the ground, Gaz took a couple more step as Zim recollected himself and bounced back towards her.

“Stop Following me!” shrieked the ticked off Gaz as she once again pushed Zim away from her. Allowing a small whimpering sound escape his throat, Zim clutched against Gaz’s dress as she pulled him painfully off her and once again dragged him back to the glowing house.

This time, Gaz stormed up to the odd door as she swung it open causing Zim’s mechanical robot parents to slam against the wall.
Shoving Zim inside and slamming the door, Gaz quickly ran as if her life depended on it.

Pulling himself up and brushing some dust off of his uniform, Zim glanced around at the darkened room curiously. Blinking a couple of times, Zim glanced down at the mechanical figures as something fell from his face causing the room to suddenly become a lot brighter.

Picking up the odd eye shaped object up; Zim began to tinker with it, but soon threw it back to the floor in a dull matter. Taking a sort of familiar path, Zim once again found himself in a previous room as he began to look for the terrifying green dog.

Sighing happily, Zim walked out of the room as he slipped into some of the other rooms with curiosity plastered over his face.
Feeling something hit his antenna; Zim brought his hand hesitantly towards his head as he pulled the hat off of his head and examined it.

Throwing it against the floor, Zim walked over it when he noticed a hidden elevator in the corner of the room. Walking towards it and glaring at it, Zim was about to turn around when the green dog jumped out from behind him and screamed something causing the startled Zim to fall forward.

Feeling himself tumbling downward, Zim pulled himself up uneasily as the elevator suddenly opened.
Running outside of the elevator and into a wall, Zim peeled himself off of the ground as he examined his surrounding.
Smiling weakly to himself, Zim began to recognize the Irken technology around him when a rather large screen caught his eyes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CrystalVamp on November 14, 2007, 8:13:26 AM

CrystalVamp on
CrystalVampwhat a great story! please make more!